So i guess the devs are listening

But not thay any of you would every admit that

15 Likes

The recent changes have swayed me but I won’t be 100% convinced until the teleporter gets bugfixed and buffed.

8 Likes

are they?
so where is our PVE mode?
or new game modes?
new expansion?
comic?
fun?

8 Likes

You always complain i havent seen you once not complain

10 Likes

I agree. They listen. They don’t always do what we want, but I consider that a plus actually because sometimes the forums are just flat wrong about things.

I enjoy the increased dev comments lately and hope that continues. It’s the periods of just dead silence that make me nervous.

12 Likes

Yes but people want to think they are right

1 Like

Welp, mayby they listening, but to who?
And now new window to complain open. You can thank me now :stuck_out_tongue:

“They aren’t listening to the ideas I support, so they aren’t listening at all”

11 Likes

I think they always have been but they’re very slow and not transparent with the community.

It’s almost always a ‘surprise’ when they do something.

2 Likes

World of Warcraft has also had a large increase of devs talking on there. Its honestly great. Also chu responded to my hamster post on the lore forums recently it was great!

3 Likes

…8 want to give you a cookie…but i also dont

1 Like

It does seem like they are listening a bit

They aren’t listening to me. I’ve spent 3000 posts on old forum and 3800 on here campaigning for Pharah to get buffs/changes she deserves but literally never gotten a single blue post. On mine or any other pharah main posters I’ve seen

Welp, not every time one can win a cookie i guess.

1 Like

They listened selectively. Mercy is yet to be fixed. I am overall happy with the changes except for Orisa and DVA taking more knockback while shooting and unironically calling it a bug like they did with the Mercy damage boost dragons even though both were in the game for quite some time. They listened, but only to what was convenient for them.

Meanwhile, Sombra mains are like… “Not sure if srs or troll?”

1 Like

With the gnomish cookie-inator 6k anything is possible!

The gnomish machine whirls up and fires a cookie at Aster
:cookie:

1 Like

archives is next event.

Prob are working on one or two basic arcade modes, but you cna go make your own in custom games

They never claimed this would happen.

Not too long ago there was one, revealing 76 is gay.

Up to you where that is, but they are trying to kill goats and make a new diverse meta rn.

1 Like

i feel gnomed, but also im happy that i got coockie after all so its fine :smiley:

2 Likes

Tho I’m sure they listen … being that silent and not taking any action will definetely turn people insane and again you. We’ll just wait and hope for the future, see if they really listen and care about us. :slight_smile: