So help me if Rein doesn't get mentioned tomorrow

…I’ll probably still continue playing his glitchy mess. Because I’m a tank main, and tank mains stick it out.

Sending out appreciation to all my other tank buddies. Where you at?

22 Likes

RichC should be responding any moment no…

ohh wait lol.

8 Likes

:frowning: F for lord Reinhardt

1 Like

The glitches are terrible but sometimes they work in your favour so I can wait.

My actual main issue with playing lately is trying to find another person that is willing to tank alongside me.

JOIN ME!

I’m not tank main, but I certainly admire this attitude.
That’s the spirit OP, keep it up!

2 Likes

Yeah…I put him down for two weeks out of frustration, and naturally picked him back up because I’m always a tank main at heart…so here I am.

5 Likes

12 Likes

How touching that you are not ready to give up on your favourite hero yet. I can relate. I would do anything for Reaper, and would never abandon him.

If only a notorious and infamous Tank main around here whose username starts with the letter “R” were as passionate and loyal as we are.

9 Likes

Ahhh. So relatable.

2 Likes

Hog Hook and Orisa halt are bugged right now as well…just break for no reason. And I can’t stop…there’s nothing like controller the battlefield with a tank.

Geez that gif is too real now…

shields bad man

7 Likes

What?
Hook is a little wonky, but bugged? Do you have clips? It is nothing like Season 1 Hook. The most bugged hook of all. (Hooking without LoS)

Let me see if I can drum up the videos.

It breaks for no reason with clear LoS and no obstacles in this patch.

Sometimes I just break too for no reason as well.

5 Likes

I haven’t yet experienced this but I’ll make sure to pay attention. Thanks

I also have a clear LOS (lots of sadness)

3 Likes

I sorry…

Oh no…the ominous “I sorry…” with no context!

WHAT DO YOU KNOW THAT WE DON’T?!

1 Like

I’m doing pretty well with Rein, but the bugs are really noticeable; climbed 200 SR with LFG, but the amount of bugs he has has kept me shackled just below my season high (“just below”, meaning at least 10 SR away before I get another loss or two, then rinse and repeat). Really frustrating, but I’ll keep playing him anyways, with hope for relief in the future.