So...Echo isn’t Hero 31 either

Already thought she wouldn’t be.

1 Like

I would be inclined to agree, but isn’t part of being a tank having a large(ish) hitbox? I think it would be really interesting to have her focused around providing shields, and that definitely supports a tank’s kit, but she’s real small. Maybe if we give her like 300 or 350 health instead of 400 and up?

1 Like

Both of them was the big reveal (If we count B.O.B. all three of them) But lets be honest, in the cinematic Ashe was just an old memory to fight against while Echo was the center of the whole cinematic. The crate, the reveal, how McCree said that OW needs her more than him.

could use 2 new tanks, it’s the least played role in the game

1 Like

I hope Echo is a support but chances is that she’s an off healer support type.

Hero 31 needs to be a main tank next.

Actually we could use 9 new Tanks.
There are 16 DPS and only 7 Tanks after all xD

No complaints about that

Thats part of what interests me. If she was a main tank shed have lowish health and that would make her A. not work with goats. B. Completely unique from the other main tanks who have high health. I know she looks like a support but honestly, I would prefer to see more heroes looking different.

Plus from what i can tell, Echo does look a little bigger than mccree so she still does have the somewhat large hitbox, similar to zarya.

Yeah, that would be really cool! I personally want her to be a main tank or nonhealing support focused around shields. Can’t wait to see what they do with her

Echo hero 36. The devs said they had 6 heroes in the work.