So does anyone have the contenders skin?

I haven’t seen a single person with any of the contenders skin expect genji obv. But I want mercy’s since I’m a mercy main, but I’ve seen many people saying the website is broken etc. So I’m wondering if ANYONE has mercy’s or even sym’s. I’ve watched around 3 hours and I still have a long way I want to know if anyone has the skin and the website isn’t broken so I’m not wasting my time.

1 Like

I finally got my Symmetra skins today after I was sure I accumulated at least 7 hours. Even then it took like week to register and finally drop for me. I’m currently watching to get my 15 hours.

1 Like

I have sym’s, should be getting mercy in a few hours

1 Like

Oh, I had completely forgotten about those skins already. Shame I was going to try and get them. Guess theres no point now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i got the tracer one when it came out, havent cared to get others

1 Like

ty, now Ik I can actually obtain these skins.

Contenders is playing for 8 hours a day for the next four* days. There’s still time if you turn the stream on now and watch some tomorrow and the next day.

1 Like

I am at 10h and still no symmetra

2 Likes

I’m watching the stream right now I’ve watched about 3 hours so far of this stream I’ve watched a old stream a week ago (?) I don’t remeber exactly but I think I have 4-5 hours

I watched the last two Korean ones, one Chinese and this one now (EU/NA).

I haven’t gotten anything… I’ve tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari… 2 different PCs/Phone/Tablet and nothing has worked so far.

Guess I’m just not going to get them even though I’m ACTUALLY WATCHING and not just putting it on in the background for the skins.

1 Like

I finally got Sym’s skins after starting to watch on my smartphone.

1 Like

I got Mercy’s just today, just gotta keep watching. This week is good they’re playing for 4 days in a row.

1 Like

I have syms idk how, the post needs to be 20 characters so here’s the conga song:

:dancer:come on,:dancer: shake your​:dancer: body baby,:dancer: do the :dancer: conga :dancer:i know​:dancer: you can’t control​:dancer: yourself​:dancer: any longer​:dancer:

1 Like

I have been monitoring the forums and Twitter, users are reporting that they are successfully earning both the Symmetra and Mercy skins today, which suggests the system in general is working. There can be user-specific issues and I have a troubleshooting guide here which can provide key steps of assistance:

1 Like

I just got my symmetra skins. trying to earn my mercy skin now.

1 Like