So do you just... never get trust level 3 back?

If you lose trust level 3 due to action against your forum account, do you just never get it back? I’m not sure how this stuff works anymore.

2 Likes

The Discourse default setting caps you at level 2 unless your account has been in consistent good standing for the past 100 days. I’m not sure whether the Overwatch Forums use the same duration. If so, you’d get level 3 back 100 days after your account was restored, assuming you meet all other requirements at the time.

1 Like

No idea. I’ve kept my TL3 after a ban but lost it during a forum update.

1 Like

I’ve never gotten mine back, but idc anymore.

I don’t even know what mine is now, the old tracker link says 0 which I don’t think is even a thing

How do y’all keep losing it,I’ve been lvl 3 since soon after the new forum and never gone down.

2 Likes

I got silenced for being angry

How do you even check your trust level? I mean, I figure I haven’t done anything wrong. But I don’t think I’ve done much particularly right either.

You can get it back it just takes forever since it needs to be over 6 months since your last action taken

Six months! :older_adult:

TL2

Snarky political comment to a friend on the Winky Council was flagged by someone else as “harassment”.

1 Like

You used to be able to check on a website, but since the most recent forum update, I don’t think it works anymore.

You can test is by seeing if you can post links/pictures. I’m not sure what the difference between 2 and 3 is.

It takes like 3 months

At least, for me

I’m currently going through 2 right now to get mine back

You’re TL2

I called a certain streamer a clown because he/she made a video blatantly smurfing in gold/plat and saying she was OP

Scary thing is I’ve gotten banned for significantly less

I guess I’ll test that

edit: alright then. Guess I can. Cool. Not sure what I’ll do with it. It’s probably to source for debate and stuff.

I know im trust level 3, but I’m curious are you able to load my trust level on it? I tried to and it said there was an error

https://www.dysvalence.com/trustchecker

Links to certain domains are apparently whitelisted for TL2, definitely twitter and reddit.

Playing in a group hurts your endorsement. Best way to bring it up is to soloq and play support or make big plays as tank/DPS.

I used to play in a group and always had level 2. Now I soloq and always have level 3 without changing anything else. It’s really a system for soloq players.

I also noticed some youtube videos were and any official blizzard website should be as well