So, Blizzard... About the #DELETEBRIG movement

Err, i meant the damage changes not the hook fixes, poor wording on my part, sorry.

I don’t always agree with them and I have expressed discontent toward things that seemed questionable to me, but the devs are human beings. If you want a dialogue with them, then be civil and respectful. No one wants to communicate with childish and spiteful tempers.

1 Like

People have been suggesting brig balance changes ever since she came out to no avail. I can’t say I agree with the sentiment but I can see how frustrating that would get

Just hoping this is somewhat the end of the hate. Doubtful, but fingers crossed

Symmetra would like to have a word since the devs did not mind gutting her into uselessness. i hope brig gets the same treatment

I can’t say i would be heartbroken about never seeing a Brigitte played in ranked again but i acknowledge that’s just my bias as a Genji player speaking so i’ll refrain for asking for any massive nerfs, all i want is for every hero to be playable. Right now Brigitte and Moira make flankers virtually unplayable in the role they should fill and i think that’s sad.

Uh-huh. I’m calling BS. It’s easy to say that while effectively pushing for it anyway. A deletion doesn’t have to be all at once. You can delete a hero by gradually taking everything away from it over time, never being satisfied until it’s functionally useless.

The fact that they’ve already done what you asked multiple times shows that you’re either not paying attention or you’re just going to keep asking for more nerfs until Brig is useless.

I’m gonna start a “Give Brig an ability that forces enemies to disconnect from the game” movement. I won’t actually be asking for Brig to get an ability that forces enemies to disconnect from the game though, so you better not complain.

Go ahead and form whatever movement you feel like forming, i doubt that one in particular would get any traction but if that’s truly something you want to do i’ll support your right to do it.

This.

If blizzard nerf hard a hero ?
« QQ Blizzard used AGAIN nerf hammer to fix the hero ! Unplayable ! »

If blizzard is cautious with nerf ?
« QQ blizzard is doing nothing when we are complaining for MONTHS !! They don’t listen ! »

Clearly, devs must be very patient with such childishness and entitled people.

2 Likes

Again, at the cost of sounding like a broken record:
I don’t think blizzard doesn’t listen or anything like that, I’m just baffled at how they can go ahead ignoring something that went so viral so quickly with several players at the top levels of the game spearheading it. A prepackaged PR response like “We heard your grievances and are looking into Brigitte’s state in the current, and future, meta” would appease a lot of people and it would only take about 30 seconds.

I still dislike that they released a hero that would require so much nerfs.

It really doesn’t, though. They said something similar about making sure Mercy didn’t get nerfed too hard, and it put nary a dent in the cries to revert Mercy.

#revertmercy” signals that you will only be happy with a very specific outcome. So does “#deletebrigitte”.

People being frustrated is understandable; people making extreme demands is not, no matter how much frustration those demands spring from. Everyone is entitled to their feelings; no one is entitled to behave badly as a result.

Your overarching conplaint about Brigg and CC was acknowledged which is the best you were ever going to get.

As mentioned earlier, i’m happy about the fact they acknowledged that. The thread is pretty much over if nobody has anything to add (as much as i would have liked to see the movement addressed directly i can’t complain about this outcome).

Because eventually their shareholders will care.

???

Yeah no. I’m okay with them doing nothing if this is why most people did it. To throw a tantrum? Really? Not even an honest discussion anymore?

Then dont make her go. Rework her so she needs to actually earn the value she gets through…you know…skill.

Agreed and I am encouraged by the way that they are nerfing her incrementally rather than just taking a sledgehammer to her (much as she probably needed it). Balancing heroes that are designed to be easy to pick up and play is very difficult, as Mercy has shown: enough nerfs, no matter how small can turn a hero from a must pick to a weak pick overnight. Balancing complex heroes is often easier for this reason since small number tweaks actually do have smaller impacts.

People buy brain tonics from the Infowars shop. Never underestimate the stupidity of the masses.

Give them something to hate when they’re frustrated, and they’ll focus on it like a laser beam.