So ... aim = skill?

“cope”?

Do you even know anything about competitive gaming?
When there is competition, there is always cheating.

This game is FPS , means shooter, means aiming is main skill in this type of the game. If you are no familiar with Overwatch I’ll tell you – most of the time in the game you’ll shooting other players (with few exceptions like rein and brig)

bella said rein needed to be nerfed. Case closed.

1 Like

Ain’t no way :sob:

It’s crazy how even on these forums there’s always a lower level people can sink to

It mirrors average OW2 gameplay when you think about it. Just when you think you’ve seen the worst players possible, here comes a new low!

1 Like

Do you not realize what genre of the game that you are playing?

You know, when I first started I actually thought Masters was the average. I genuinely don’t understand how people are bad enough for the average to be Gold.

And below Gold…shudder

I think it’s like plat now isn’t it? OW2 plat would basically be OW1 gold though so yeah

1 Like

Aim is part of the overall skillset, which is for OW very wide and hero dependent.

Let’s be honest, there’s no difference :joy:

Have you seen the threads complaining about matchmaking, talking about some “You have to be a pro and play 29 hours a day to climb out of Plat!!!”

The community just sinks lower and lower by the day lmao

It’s nothing new that I’ve been saying this community’s been cooked from day one.

You see it in the gameplay on a regular basis. :person_shrugging: I wish you’d played OW1 just so you could share the appropriate level of horror here :laughing:

1 Like

OW1 seems like it’d be so fun. I really wish I had gotten it back in the day.

Unfortunately…I kinda only knew a few heroes’ names from sssniperwolf videos so I didn’t bother looking into it :joy:

My aim is terrible, but my game sense is so high that I can pretty often outmaneuvre people who have good aim.

You need a lot of things to be high rank. A competent team included.

1 Like

nope, and cheaters in t500 are regularely proving that by absolutely getting wrecked once their cheats cease to carry them against players that know what they are doing.

On widowmaker aim is the most important skill.

On Reinhardt aim is the least important skill

Both heroes have enough skill ceiling.

It depends on heroes and also gamesense positioning yada yada.

No matter how good your game sense and positioning is if you don’t have precise aim required you will fail on widow.

Reinhardt you won’t climb without good gamesense

2 Likes

You didn’t play ow1 ? You are qrow right?

1 Like

It’s moba rpg rts am I right oh add fun party game.

1 Like

Aim isn’t the only skill, but it’s definitely a skill, and an important one. You can get boosted much higher than you should with aim cheats.

You mentioned in another thread that you Xim. You need to stop that immediately or you could end up banned. It’s not worth the risk now that they’ve figured out how to detect it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m Qrow :slight_smile:

I started maybe a week after OW2 came out

2 Likes

How is that cheating? The question was who was better between 2 people where the only difference is their accuracy? How does player accuracy translate to one character being a cheater against others? By your definition, Widow is cheating against Tracer until Tracer gets up in her face, the Tracer is cheating against Widow.

That’s not how this works.

1 Like