So 2,2,2, was failed experiment

Can we go back to normal OW now?

109 Likes

Me thinks its a tad late for that

26 Likes

It wasn’t failed, and it wasn’t an experiment. Sorry if the DPS only players of you want to still whine about 2-2-2 instead of finding something else to complain about or do some necrothreading like the rest of your kind on the forums.

173 Likes

2-2-2 is fine but they should make more fun experience on supports and tanks. The game have to many cc to play tank and supports like moira , shoulg be harder to play.

28 Likes

I love 2-2-2 but i do hope Blizz find the solution to dps queue times.

25 Likes

2/2/2 was the best thing they ever added to the game. See how opinions with no evidence work? Who’s to say my opinion isn’t more correct than yours?

48 Likes

222 was done because DPS literally wasn’t being played, now undoing it is in our favor too? lol?

16 Likes

222 was best addition that was added to the game, literally saved it.

74 Likes

na we go 1-3-2, but make it comp actual good matchmaking, not this quickplay throwfest they gave us

8 Likes

from GOATS, that brig picture lol

I complain about the 222 also, and im not just DPS player.

Game was simply not ready for this format when they forced it. They knew it, but OWL was demanding to have dps to watch.

17 Likes

By normal overwatch u mean the coin flip mess where games were often determined by selfish players in spawn or people switching across roles but no1 ever switching to cover main support or tank?

No thanks

Many of us love 222 and the improved structure and teambased gameplay provided

1/10 self entitled thread

35 Likes

Sigh…

I dont get why it’s so hard to understand that 222 is here regardless of how much you people cry about how ‘‘fAilEd’’ it was or how you think that ‘‘nOrmAl’’ ow was better. (Aka the 6dps/goats/babysit 5 dps throwing the team, etc) Which case in fact, wasnt ‘‘nOrmAl’’.

At this point these kinda threads are just cringe & it’s kinda dumb whine about it to be gone. If you dont like it just simply, go play qpc.

16 Likes

Well, I mean they got Moira nerfed and that’s big, Soo they really have to hammer this one in running off the high of peer pressure

1 Like

2-2-2 by itself is fine if all players willing play their roles

FORCED 2-2-2 is bad. I am a support main, and I lost faith in Blizzard when they shoved 2-2-2 into Comp.

4 Likes

I love 222 and so do many others both here on the forums and off it

8 Likes

2-2-2. So good, and so creative, we had to get hero pools to force people to play something different.

10 Likes

I mean, I see a lot of threads whining about the tanks both going off-tanks, or just generally not-Rein.

And a lot of whine about DPS Moira.

I don’t feel like that 2-2-2 actually fixed those problems.

16 Likes

there is still the classic qp in arcade… go enjoy your 6stack dps games

18 Likes

the added structure has improved the gameplay experience alot for me personally dispite those issues which can still be irritating

In my personal experience, getting problematic double off tank comps or dps healers is alot rarer than all the awful unbalanced comps i was getting pre role que and least now u are alot more likely to have people on roles they expect/want to play. Theres many positives imo

8 Likes