Smurfs ruin the game

Please do something about it… i get the amount of accounts looks good to shareholders and realistically that’s all this company cares about now… But still… Do something about the smurfs ruining the game. Its literally not fun to play

6 Likes

One word:

money.

2 Likes

It’s ridiculous, I’ve come up against 3 different 6 stacks of Smurf’s today in ranked. They are so ignorant to say it’s not a problem when it ruins games for everyone.

3 Likes

you would think that after 2 years of complaining, blizzard would fix the smurf issue.

3 Likes

Upper management doesn’t care.

Their main priorities are their e-sports leagues and the development of OW2.

It is only a problem for those who use competitive mode to play it as a qp instead of climbing, that’s what you get for this behaviour. You dont climb, they will come for you, looks fair.

Bro what? I’m so confused what are you trying to say??

They won’t do anything about it, because that requires competent employees that are capable of seeing a problem, and then taking actionable steps to fix said problem; and I’m pretty sure all that’s left at Blizzard is a rusty old cage full of squirrels at this point.

1 Like

smurfs is the punishment for those, who do not improve and do not put enough effort to climb the ladder, to not issue the smurfing on their way. Everything is logical. You don’t go to gm, gm will come at you, simple as that. I did my climb why wouldn’t you?

That has to be the worst justification for smurfing that I’ve ever seen, people should be entitled to fair matches in their own rank.

1 Like

They just want the $$$

Playing against smurfs is my karma punishment for helping casuals rolfstomp bosses in Dark Souls 3…

But I like DS3 much more than OW, so I just quit comp :man_shrugging: :smile:.

The devs don’t believe that alt accounts are a considerable issue and therefore they’re just happy with the current system as it is. Smurfing is already bannable as pre-requisite for smurfing is deliberately engaging in gameplay sabotage in order to keep your rank lower than where it should be.

And I kinda agree with them. They shouldn’t ban or punish alt accounts. They should instead aggressively attack issues that cause smurfing

One of the biggest reasons and causes for the massive alt account waves that have hit OW in the last 1,5 years is simply Sigma’s release and him degenerating the whole high tier gameplay scene into pure garbage. Almost all of the consistent high tier players who have gotten alt account have gotten them because of “double barriers” or “stuff meta” or something similar like that. And let’s be honest: No higher tier tank player has been really having fun playing the game ever since Sigma was released, as much as the hero is nice to play individually

You should inspect your own post for a matter how much you excuse your unwilling to improve. And you ready for anything but force yourself to do something, this is just pathetic. Stay in plat or wherever you are and take the treatment, may be one day you’ll realise.

There is no term such as “own rank” this is the ladder, you go from bottom to top - that’s the whole point. If you stuck somwhere - that is your issue, you are not good enough, work on that. Why don’t you ask yourself how is that legend (smurf) is better than me? Why don’t I have same option? What should I do to beat him. Not this : I sit there in my rank forever and complain if difficulity increased

Ya and you would think blizzard would be smart enough to do something but they have the dumbest Dev team alive.

1 Like

That is the dumbest explanation I’ve seen…probably in my entire life.

2 Likes

If you don’t understand something, try to take a look from another side, miracle might happend, and your poor mindsed rises up with new colors.

They wont because of…

Its not banned enough because I never get to see that my reports of surfs are every taken care of. That’s how I know blizzard is one of the worst companies and doesn’t take into consideration their player base. #dumbDevTeam