Smurfs are ANNOYING AS HELL

they ever gonna do something about this crap ? its getting tiresome and making the game not fun at all

3 Likes

if u dont smurf then smurf come to u ur fault for hardstucking pepega lol

…or something like that

2 Likes

I have two accounts, just becase blizzard support are scripted robots and cant fix my “preorder times” account with 1.5k hours .
And i see deference when i play with new – its boring, much more leavers and players usually dont know the basics.
I really dont understand why someone intentionally wants to be smurf

bro they trying make you have fun very hard by forcing 50% winrate

1 Like

Did you lose a game?
Try winning it instead. Then you won’t see a “smurf”

People still think that’s a thing… Lol

↑ After seen what you writing I think you not think. you just blizard AI bot, no doubt.

Lol. That’s the best comeback you have.

If you think they are forcing win rates. Why are you playing. And creating multiple accounts to do so.

um… the 50% win rate is a thing its been admitted moron… oh and i might add i do win against many of these smurfs i just get tired of my damn back hurting like hell … its stressful having to carry a bunch of bronzies in a plat lobby against some damn high diamond or master smurfs

2 Likes

I agree, total waste of space. I was one of those old gamers waiting for OW to come out years ago with the pre-purchased version. Now, I took a long break and come back to this dumpster fire.

I’ve played literally against the same smurf trolls in bronze competitive who kept the game going for 7 rounds. 7. Rounds. I know it was the same people because they called me out by username, even when they had different names themselves. So dumb. They were just playing it out waiting for someone to quit the game to end it all. I did, I left. I don’t care anymore. This game makes it impossible to care about playing competitive, it’s a joke. And the game will die because of it. RIP

Deleting the game and moving on with my life. So if you reply to this, I probably won’t see it. I hope Blizzard fixes the problem for you all left behind. Peace out!

Ah, yes. The smurf posts again. Smurfs have always been a problem in OW, but it’s on the players to not do it because Blizz won’t do anything about it.

Since people couldn’t care less about ruining the game for others, we know that high ranks will continue smurfing.

The SMS verification would have done wonders for OW 2, but the devs folded.

2 Likes

Smurfs are the Giga Chads of Overwatch. You should learn from these humble creature and maybe next time you will be thanking them. In an ideal world…

1 Like

everyone needs to start aimbotting the crap out of this game

There’s no such thing as forced 50/50. It’s never been addmited, it’s a made up concept that people misunderstood.

2 Likes

I believe I know what Dev post you’re talking about.

If you think that “admitted” it, then you are never going to be told otherwise. You’re already lost and confused.

And what was it you called me? Lol

1 Like

here wetwipe goes again… defending blizzard hoping and praying they will toss him a biscuit for being a good boy. all you do is come on here and argue with everyone … did mommy not hug you enough ? or maybe daddy hugged you TOO MUCH if you know what i mean ?
lol go somewhere and stop annoying people

Just dont talk with blizzard AI bots, dont even watch at them. There are alot of them, just ignor it.

To be fair, I get accused of smurfing every other game, even though I’m not.
I was guilty of that today. Really thought I was against a Genji smurf but after talking to him and looking at his profile, he was just hard stuck.
And next game, I was the one being accused of smurfing.

Add to that the faulty matchmaking that constantly changes the rank of the game you’re in, while also never displaying it. So you can’t ever be sure you’re actually against a smurf.

If that was true, it would go both ways, right?
But it doesn’t, case on point Lifeweaver. Who currently has the lowest winrate on overbuff. On average, lifeweaver users have a 40% winrate. Even myself, after many many hours one tricking lifeweaver, I peaked at a 41% winrate and now I’m back to 39%.

No, the devs are making fair games, where both teams have a 50% chance of winning that game.
If you’re better than where you are, you’re going to have a positive winrate. They don’t put you in unwinnable games to keep you at a 50% win-rate. Sometimes, games are a little unbalanced, and therefore, you’d win more SR if you won that game.

1 Like

Lol defending them is an interesting take.

This is exactly what they said. Which I’m theory is called good match making.

1 Like