Slipknot Crossover

For the asian fans the le seraphim crossover fits very well, but what about the western fans? Can we get a Slipknot crossover? So much potential for good skins here.

4 Likes

Dead by Daylight is going to have a crossover with Slipknot. That should be sick. And Iron Maiden too. Even more sick.

3 Likes

Reaper, S76, Ram, Sigma, Rein, Hog, Ball are all candidates for that collab. Reaper and Hog being guaranteed skins.

Would be dope, but they don’t pander to that type of audience

3 Likes

Dude people would go bonkers for a Slipknot crossover!

We don’t have enough dark tones in the game anyways and it would balance out all thise cutesie and weeb stuff they keep doing.

Yeah we have a couple of goth and rocker skins, but nothing that truely just hits hard and makes ya bang yer head around, ya know?!

1 Like

As well as Junkrat and JQ

You want to see Slipknot, a hardcore metal band, do a crossover with a bubbly, colorful game like Overwatch?

I’m not against it or anything, but these two things are polar opposites of each other. Lol

2 Likes

It would not be out of placevfor e.g. next halloween event

Wait actually?? When??

2 Likes

No idea. Supposedly it is early 2024.

1 Like

I know smite had a crossover and I think the skins were voiced by the band members.

Reaper exists. He does. I’ve seen him once.

1 Like

Really? Might actually start playing consistently again

2 Likes

the le seraphim crossover is not for asian fans. kpop is just as popular in the west as it is in asia. i dont really think rock music in general goes with overatch theres not enough melody.

1 Like

pressXto doubt

1 Like

Yo, Fizzy… Nah. I am not going to say anything. But I am going to very strongly imply that I think lesser of you. :triumph:

3 Likes

I’m sorry :sob: but overwatch needs upbeat catchy melody

1 Like

Maybe not Slipknot, but two Asian collabs in a row is a weird choice. Just zero interest in either for me. Not that I want us to be Fortnite and just pump out pop culture stuff, but maybe something better than a created-by-marketing-team, ultra-generic kpop group. The cinematic was cool when it wasn’t being interrupted by the random people in a white room.

“Death metal and Overwatch don’t mix!”
"Dark Tones’
“Reaper”

Thread reminds me of this fan video

2 Likes

I’m down for this. There are any number of other bands that would be really cool, too.

I’m just hoping for more collabs, really, I think they’re a good thing for the game overall even if I don’t personally care about the partner.

Agreed. Duran Duran colab. Those guys are still alive, right?

1 Like