Skill Rating System

I feel like we need a new way to determine someone’s skill rating for competitive because someone got 1809 just by having 7 defeats and one win by moving around in spawn, meanwhile I put my hard work and effort 4 wins and 6 defeats (I know it’s eh but just bare with it) and I get 1504. I feel like they should make victories and medals/stats in game play a huge role in the skill rating system honestly. A draw match could be determined by how well you did that match but apart from that, a win gain of Sr and a loss of Sr should depend on how well you contributed that match. For example: Someone who got 5 victories and 5 losses but got averaged 2 gold medals for healing done and eliminations, silver for objective time and bronze for hero damage done and objective kills could get placed 1850 SR.

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to provide suggestions for game features. The technical support forum is where players life myself and Blizzard Support Agents (who are different from the developers) to lend a hand for players who have technical issues (such as disconnections or game crashes) with Overwatch. I suggest posting your suggestion in the general discussion forum.

If in the event you are unable to post in the general discussion forums and you are a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One Overwatch player, you may need to link your BattleNet account to your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live player account. Do so by following these steps here:

It may take up to 72 hours after linking before forum privileges are granted. Remember to sign out of the forums and sign back in periodically to check to see if privileges are granted.