Sit out your punishment but that's not enough?

Its actually rather edited lame, and yes I know my words and demeanor arent going to win any praises but when you get banned over hurting feelings with pretty minor basic generic kid level banter, serve your punishment ( in my case 1 whole month ) just to come back and your endorsements are gone making it to where you cant even talk as its RESTRICTED due to endorsement levels…

You have to wonder if Blizzard truly cares about the players conduct or if they just have zero ability to do anything besides adhere to political and emotional garbage enforcing their editeddisdain for you.

Even when silencing an account that just makes people even more mad cause you cant response to teammates when they are talking to you asking you anything to do with the current match, you cant responsd ( nicely even ) and that just makes them gain a false sense of you’re trolling and ultimately ruins the experience even more.

I get it, I don’t type great and definitely don’t know grammar much but that doesn’t change the reality and truth.

1 Like

There is an option for a profanity filter too, yet here we all are.
Maybe the weak woke sissies should turn the filter on.

2 Likes

They did say that was introduced.

If you don’t like it, learn to keep your “banter” to yourself, or just grow up a little.

LOL … Typical.

Yeah. Grow up as you kids cry about “dps diff”

Ignoring the point makes sense for people like you.

1 Like

Seems like everything upsets you.

Just play the game, you want to mouth off at people, do it, but take the punishments. It’d a simple exchange.

:slight_smile: Carry on. Do not respond again as I find you offensive and according to the CoD you need to not talk to me since you offend me.

Lol. Sure thing.

Just don’t claim “banter” when it’s just you being a wemp.

Reported.

Stop harassing me.

1 Like

Nope. That’s not how it works.

You can just set me to ignore, then you’ll see nothing.

How ironic.

Point proven,

You’re still harrassing and that’s against CoD .

Complains about being banned because people got offended…

Proceeds to go full snowflake… Love to see it.

Are you the one who said "grow up’?

Yet here you are.

Again, as you are blatantly harassing. doesn’t matter the topic or discussion now. Harassment is harassment at this point and you are going against the code of conduct to do so.

Simple common sense shows that you are proving the whole point of this post, as well your harassment/comments and my responses.

You posted about account actions… Bit late to pretend you have the moral high ground champ.

“This post has already been flagged for moderator attention. Are you sure you wish to reply to it? Replies to negative content tend to encourage more negative behavior.”

^ and this guy ( Wetwipe) continues to do exactly that even though its right there every time he tries to act tough online.

This is genuine topic as you can see as you scroll forums and online communities and bringing awareness to it without the constant harassment is actually far superior than peoples feelings being called bad in a video game.

Clowns in a circus are allowed but actual conversations and practical points being made is not welcomed.

1 Like

lmao the hypocrisy I just witnessed is golden