Since we didn't get Lifegaurd, what Mercy skin do you think would be good for Halloween?

We didn’t get Lifeguard. T.T What skins would you guys like for Halloween? I propose:
Auriel Mercy:h ttps://www.cultureofgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/mercy.png
Battle Queen (i invented this name):h ttps://i.imgur.com/VsLdSYy.jpg
Cosmic: https:/ /img00.deviantart.net/1d41/i/2017/317/0/d/overwatch___cosmic_mercy_skin_by_lulemt-dbtmbxc.jpg

I’d say she wont get a skin halloween, and she will get skins for winter wonderland and anniversary this shuffle.

1 Like

Yeah, but I’m hoping here, because her last GOOD legendary was Pink.

I would have to say Mercy as a witch

Since there are others without a Halloween skin i expect others to get one before Mercy gets another

this is a what if. dont need to troll threads because you want your hero to get a skin.
¯_(ツ)_/¯ 🤷

Ghost, except it’s literally default Mercy covered with a white sheet with eyeholes.

2 Likes

after seeing Sombras SG skin i am really not sure i want to chance a halloween skin, honestly

I am saying others need a halloween skin first
Hammond a giant pumpkin

Auriel Mercy:

Battle Queen (i invented this name):

Cosmic:

2 Likes

thank you for the clickable links :slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer the pink Mercy skin, but to each their own.

As for mercy skins in particular, we already have a halloween skin for Mercy, so I’d be looking forward to a christmas/winter one. How about a Ghost of Future Past Mercy with earmuffs and a candelabra staff?

1 Like

I forgot about Pink, woops. I’ll edit.
Also, I think your skin idea would be pretty cool.

But… wasn’t pink the last skin she got?

already exists 20 spookys

Trick or Treat Chaperone for halloween skin

I want those Mercy mom jeans blizz

Wasnt pink the last legendary she got

1 Like

Yes, but it wasn’t really an event skin.