✅ Since this patch has multiqueueing

The upcoming patch has multiqueuing.

Why not try to coax more Quickplay DPS into Quickplay Classic?

4 Likes

Is that a recent image?

< 3 minutes dps queues? That gif is fake news.

4 Likes

Nah, just a remake of this idea. Which I posted a month and a half before RoleQ came out.
✅ [2-2-2] Putting RoleQ into Quickplay

1 Like

My bet in why they don’t do it, it’s not very new player friendly.

I figure after a game or two, if the new player doesn’t like it, then they just don’t choose that option.

With no very new player friendly I mean, if they choose quick play…then damage, tank, supp or quickplay clasic(?)…yes one can click the description, but with these things we have to assume the users are potato quality.

I don’t understand the resistance to ideas such as this. They cost very little in terms of time and money. They make sense. And they almost seem like it’s the intuitive way to do things.

And then here come the replies…nope won’t work… blah blah blah

I don’t get it :frowning:

That’s why it’s kinda obvious one button visually looks entirely different from the other buttons.

Also hero switching vs no hero switching it’s kinda hard to miss after a game or two.

I’m excited for this “deathmatch” mode they have planned.

That’s exactly what I proposed here the other day!!

I had < 3 minute DPS queues this morning. And >10 for Support.

The DPS one was an awful estimate, but still.

I rather they just allow us to play FFA while waiting instead of skirmish or joining QP classic.

1 Like

That’s basically what they already have planned.

But it’s probably going to be a timed version of FFA.

Dps queue lies with a bias towards higher queue times

Support Queue lies with a bias towards lower queue times

Tank picks you up yeets you into a game at the speed of earth’s escape velocity if you even think about queuing.

Hopefully that’s the case, Skirmish isn’t really that great or useful outside of maybe exploring maps.

Well I believe Kaplan said something like “next patch we’ll allow you to queue for a version of deathmatch while waiting in Damage queue”.

1 Like

i love how you used the wow classic logo for qpc

That are the things that they(devs) ussualy want to keep at the minimun, one user can be “dumb” enough to not get that and will have confusion.
QP classic is usually not to new players, since the game now is suposed to be 2-2-2. To have games with diferents rules is Arcade.

(but that is just my bet in why they put in in Arcade…personally don’t mind where is it).

Well, if they are really concerned they could limit it to a minimum of rank level 5.

Then do a popup to describe it when they acheive that rank.

1 Like