Sinatraa (OWL MVP) leaves overwatch for valorant

So basically the best player of the competitive scene of overwatch is leaving to a game that is still in beta (lol) and has no scene, what do you think? Blizzard faults or they couldnt do anything to stop the huge amount of leaving streamers/pros

24 Likes

Im heartbroken oO…

3 Likes

Gotta chase that easy paycheck, right?

82 Likes

Okay

players move on to new games, unsuprisingly

and if you remember, a bunch of overwatch players also “left” overwatch to play Apex, but most of them are still playing overwatch today

40 Likes

I for one, don’t care at all.

51 Likes

When you think about it, those guys are pro players/streamers, and obviously they are gonna jump to what’s new, because that’s what attracts the moneys.

More people viewing = more money.

43 Likes

LOL that’s hilarious he gets a skin devoted to him then leaves the game.

75 Likes

The funny thing is that we dont know his skin yet and now he is playing other game, but people seems to be happy that people is leaving the game

2 Likes

Isn’t it in his best interest to hop on whatever is hot, trendy and raking in viewers?

Maybe I’m mistaken, but Blizzard doesn’t pay people to stream OW right? So whatever audience the streamer attracts is who might support them financially, and Valorant has a huge viewer pull like literally anything new.

Soooo? Like would you pass up near guaranteed extra income? I know I wouldn’t if it were as simple as “play newer shiny game”.

11 Likes

I’m sad and honestly worried for the future of OWL, I’m not very into it but I’m worried what will happen to ow if OWL dies

5 Likes

Dang I’m actually bummed to hear this. He was my favorite player. Wish the man nothing but the best. He left on top.

4 Likes

I really don’t think so. I said the same things but as time has went on there is an obvious difference in Overwatch’s playerbase. Now it’s not one singular game or decision that caused this but there are plenty of players who aren’t near active as they used to be or not active at all.

It’s a mistake to think other games aren’t successfully siphoning players.

3 Likes

He doesnt stream Overwatch, he was pro overwatch (best player and best team) in overwatch league

1 Like

Im actually curious, do people really care about competitive pro-players? Or do they just care about the competitive games they play? For me personally i never cared about the players or the teams that are playing, i usually only watch for the game they are playing.

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure he streamed Overwatch,

2 Likes

I think Riot is paying him big bucks, he wants fresh content for his stream, and I for one couldn’t care less because I don’t watch streamers and I don’t watch pros, because I’d rather play a game myself than watch other people play it. So if a big name leaves, it affects me in no way whatsoever.

I seriously don’t understand the appeal of Twitch.

16 Likes

He streamed it here and there. He wasn’t getting much playing time this month surprisingly.

He did but he was not just a streamer he was the best in owl

I’d do the same considering it takes like 20 min to play DPS right now lol

3 Likes

That’s too bad but he gotta get his paper.

1 Like