Silverpelt's Experimental Patch June 2nd

Taken from heroes with the lowest pickrates and winrates and highest pickrates and winrates. Also will just be number changes and kind of coherent to how Blizzard changes stuff. Used overbuff stats on GM for the changes.

Genji changes: Silverpelt's Genji Changes of June 2nd

Ana

Biotic Grenade

• Duration decreased from 4 seconds to 3 seconds

Baptiste

Immortality Field

• Cooldown decreased from 25 seconds to 22 seconds

Bastion

Reconfiguration

• Casting time into Sentry decreased from 1 second to 0.8 seconds
  • Casting time into Recon decreased from 0.5 seconds to 0.4 seconds

Orisa

Protective Barrier

• Health increased from 600 to 700

Reaper

Hellfire Shotguns

• Spread decreased by 10%

Reinhardt

Barrier Field

• Movement speed penalty increased from 30% to 40%

Sombra

Translocater

• Cooldown decreased from 6 seconds to 5 seconds

Symmetra

General

• Base health and shield health increased from 100 to 125 (Maximum 250 healthpool)

Teleporter

• Cooldown decreased from 12 seconds to 10 seconds
10 Likes

I like literally all of these. You actually buffed heroes that are actually struggling.

Such a shame blizzard can not do the same.

6 Likes

I see no genji buffs here, I thought everyone knew genji was underpowered and needed a lot of buffs because he’s not number 1# dps pick on ladder. Bad changes. :clown_face:

/s

Would take these changes any day of the week.

4 Likes

it’s funny how mediocre heroes like genji are ignored but actually good heroes like sigma are getting buffed

If I’m being 100% honest, I would’ve buffed Genji here cause he sucks outside of his ult, but I’m sticking rigidly to the overbuff stats and other stats.

I’m assuming you mean Orisa in my case. She’s terrible without Sigma (similar to Genji with Ana) but she does have legitimate stats to back it up so her shield’s getting a small buff. Also Symmetra’s getting a huge buff who pretty much hardcounters Orisa imo.

Thanks :smiley: also, just purely for future “Silverpelt’s ___ patch”, what are your opinions about D.Va’s and Roadhog’s viability?

I think roadhog is pretty good as is. he is a ton of fun and can carry. He just excels at punishing out of position people and creating space. It doesn’t work every game but when the enemy is sloppy he is one of the best

Dva could likely do with some help. I don’t play her at all and I mainly stay on the tank role

The one character I really don’t like the spot of is sym. She just got significantly worse than her 2.0 state it was just a huge downgrade of a unique character and I don’t think just adding more health is an fun change

I could get behind a majority of these. People will complain about the Baptiste one because supports are supposed to be heal bots :robot: .

This in infinitely better than the joke of a patch that dropped today.

+1

I have different things in mind for symm, I feel like allowing her to destroy it for half cooldown would be better than a flat 10, and turrets should have a lower cooldown.
That being said, I think all these changes are far better and more needed than the ones they made earlier
I’d give you a heart but I ran out

1 Like

Supports should never be heal bots tbh. Only pure healer is Moira, but others should be focused on their utility rather than their healing potential.

Oh I was being sarcastic. I’m so sorry! I should have put /s

1 Like

I’d rather that she get a bit more range than get an HP boost.

Aaand this, I’d rather the Anti-Heal value and/or the Damage be reduced, not the duration.

Otherwise… these are all decent

1 Like

Currently her hitbox is equivalent to a 250 hp hero (check KarQ’s hitbox video) so a hp increase is probably better than a range boost.

They should just decrease the hitbox tbh

1 Like

^^^

She really doesn’t need to be a beefy brawler with her ability set. A little more range and, if necessary, a hitbox decrease would be more appropriate.

2 Likes

Pharah, Mercy, Zen, Junkrat, Bastion…They did a lot of good buffs recently. Genji might be an exception though… would’ve prefered to see his competition nerfed.

The Ana nerf seems a bit harsh but I like everything else :+1:

Sorry, for some reason my notification was bugged and I didn’t see this.
I think D.va is not in a great state right now, even though I dislike playing against her. I think revert the damage nerf to her missiles and reduce amount of dmg taken from critical hits.

For hog, His one shot/combo needs to go. Then we could give him anti feed shields, and his 123 breather (dmg reduction + aoe heals). In compensation for reduced primary fire damage.

1 Like

Yeah Hog needs some pretty big changes. I’m all for removing his one shot combo (or at least nerfing it) in favor of making him peel more for his teammates. It also makes hook used more as a displacer rather than “haha squishy go bye bye”

1 Like