Silver Support Main looking for Pals

Hiya! I’ll start off by saying I have no in game Voice Comms as my college network blocks them, however I can use discord, and regularly do when playing with friends in competitive already. I’d love to find some tanks and DPS to play with and feel out! See if maybe we can get a comp team going even! :smile:
There is a discord server I own as well with other rad people to make friends with if anyone is interested. No prerequisites or anything just fun games and attitudes!
I main Ana, but flex pretty much anywhere I’m needed. Strongest with the entire support category, and tanks minus roadhog.

yo add me Simplified #11710 - i’m high silver low gold range and looking for a group to climb with

1 Like

I can do qps if you like

1 Like

Sent you a request :innocent:

Hey , I play QP and Arcade quite often , i wouldn’t mind meeting new people and playing comp with :slight_smile: But just know that i’m not really hardcore , i play for fun. I have found a new interest in Zarya and would love to see how im doing with a team that supports me with the charges (people tend to run away in QP when i shield them so it’s kinda hard to get high charge xD). I do play pretty much all healers and i’m alright at most dps so if that sounds good to you , feel free to add me :slight_smile: Battletag : Saintinel#1447 and Discord: Saintinel#3289

SummerSenpai, you might be interested in joining our community! You should check it out! :heart: