Sigma and Brigitte are in need of hard tuning

I don’t agree with your method but I agree with your message.

You got to masters as the 2 most op supports, and then call me biased while defending brig…

I play all supports, which means I will play the best support whichever becomes the best. That is what a flex player does. If Brig and Ana stopped being best I have hundreds of hours on Mercy, Bap, Moira and about 30 and rising on zen and lucio. Maybe if some people could flex like me they wouldn’t be caught with their pants down when somebody swapped to counter them and cry on the forums for that hero to stop countering them.

Case in point, when this happens

I can swap to Ashe or Mei.

Rein is trash dude… Rein cant do anything in this meta only time hes picked is like plat

TheWorkshopr is my new favorite poster on the forums.

-also OP we’ve seen Blizz has zero understanding on how to balance tanks and supports in this game. They seem to nerf the wrong part of their kit.

I dunno if it’s be a the vocal minority THINK they know what’s overtuned or Blizz is trying to balance them as if they are the same as DPS, but either way it’s showing they really don’t know how to get those classes right.

They tend to give up and take the easiest route to fix their problems immediately without the foresight of how it will affect the game in the long run.

1 Like

Lol, I only dropped some truth. Some people just gotta stop being so rude and angry for no reason.

1 Like

Yep, pretty much. But it’s clear no one actually wants to shake up the meta they just want heroes they love (Ana, Rein, Hitscans) to be meta forever. Unless the support roster is just Ana copies no one will be happy.

1 Like

He is picked a lot in GM. Where do you get your info from? Stop spreading misinformation.

He is the top 5th most picked hero in GM, that’s not “only played in Plat” to me.

probably NA… rein is useless gets destroyed by powercrept dps and fairma

He is the only viable main (shiled) tank.
He is far from useless, he wouldn’t be meta so often if he was useless.

He is objectively a very very good tank. On any platform, any rank, any region.

Just check it up, you may have your own personal experience (and that’s fine ofc) but that does not make your words the absolute truth.

1 Like

Close to 0 % pick rate in owl (only picked when orisa is banned) idk how hes the only viable main tank whatever shiled means when he is unarguable the worst one he is meta often yes, but that doesnt make him meta now nobody cares about platform or rank only platform and rank thats important is pc masters+ idc about his pick rates in low gold

He is the sixth most picked hero in GM for a reaseon.

OWL is a whole different matter but on ladder Rein is faaaaaaaaaaaaar from being the worst.

balance shouldn’t be done around owl & gm otherwise we end up destroying fine characters for entire playerbase, just like now with this experimental patch.

Such a naive opinion from a doomfist main.

1 Like

I will just leave this here for secret reasons!

he is the worst main tank in the game thats no question thats facts… winston and orisa are just so much better

Umm no? Only Sigma and Orisa are btter than Rein, everyone else is below them.

It is always just Sigma with either Rein or Orisa, Winston and the rest basically don’t exist lmao.

Just check it up.

a decent dive destroys any brawl comp nowadays… maybe thats the plat meta not gm

Thise stats are literally from GM.
Dive is just not strong right now, double shield with Sigma and Orisa/Rein is what wins games.

Diamond players talking about balance are far more likely to want changes that are fair for both ends of the scale rather than GM/OWL who don’t care about balance and just want what benefits them most.