Sigma Achievement "Event Horizon" not unlocked

I’m quite sure I completed the achievement since I have a POTG of me saved, getting 3 kills (triple kill) with Sigma’s Ultimate. But the achievement is still locked as if it didn’t happen.
The only thing I could think of denying me that achievement is because Zenyatta had Discorded one of those afflicted by my ult.

1 Like

Ok, at least someone else is experiencing this problem as well. I just got a triple kill with his ult too and didn’t get his achievement. It even showed on the kill feed they were all from my ult too. The same with his pixel spray too, I absorbed both a reaper ult and basions fire at the same time and restored my shield 350+ but didn’t get anything.

Are you sure they were killing blows?

I just got it. Killed two people with the ult itself, and then finished off a third after she’d landed back on the map.

Im having the same problem but I didnt have a zen discord. I think that achievments cant be gained during the beta for Role Queue. I got the pixel easily in quicklplay but I was denied the cute when in Comp

1 Like

I tried yesterday on quick play mode. This is my the best action where I killed 3 players.

I guess this achievement is bugged.

@Edit
I unlocked today on quick play game!

“Conservation of Energy” also not work

I’m having problem receiving any achievement I do