Shrine of the Fox Girl Support

Kitsune? wasn’t this the name of the Ichikos mom? its either Ichiko or Yui no? i must read that again.

1 Like

The thumbnail these youtubers choose are so silly/clickbait-y.

2 Likes

(After work)

Posting two more YouTubers going over it…

And now focus on getting home safely.

oh look… more huge self-induced hype about something they’ve promised nothing for but will be complained about for “announcing”.

1 Like

Sorry correcting it… it’s been a freezing day.

1 Like

So basically like OW needs a LoL version of Ahri?

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean it’s okay to be optimistic and hopeful but we shouldn’t tell ourselves that we are getting a new hero because Blizzard hasn’t made any promises

1 Like

I don’t want to be a wet blanket… like truly it’s neat we got some lore and stuff… but… we’ve already got people acting like

1. we’re getting a new hero… SOON
  2. It’s going to be the fox Girl Ninja with the pet
  3. she’s going to be support (I have NO idea why this has to be true)
2 Likes

Adding a recently posted video (within the last 5 mins)

Female Genji LMAO

We dont need another female support so soon, im hopping that is a support but not the girl, it would be nice if was a omnic built by her or restored by her, also i dont want my game with lewd japanese noises, we already have lewd korean noises.

1 Like

My happy :fox_face: bubble gone.

I have hopes and dreams!

I’m here to leave a toy ball :soccer: and a sword :dagger:.

2 Likes

I… ok now I feel bad. But…

… Sorry.

1 Like

Made a separate topic about my thoughts around “The cherry blossoms are in glorious bloom after a gentle winter” being a sign of a release date. "The cherry blossoms are in glorious bloom after a gentle winter"

To those saying “but she’s a swordteacher lady person so she’ll probably be a support”

Unless she uses her swords like massive syringes

1 Like

Just made another separate topic for you going over my opinion of that possibility: Lastly tonight: pointing out there is a chance Fox girl's Mom is also a hero

For balance reason, it ought to be a support.

For reasons that they need to make money with this game, it’ll be female Genji.

3 Likes

I’m ngl, idk if I believe it’s ASA herself, I think it’s the daughter

Yeah after hearing other people’s opinions I agree. It’s probably Yui. Though she’ll probably be under the alias of “Kitsune” in game though

Is it actually confirmed that Yui is the daughter? From what I remember there is no indication the two are same.

Who in the world is Yui?

As far as I know… We don’t have a name yet.