Should we assume cheats are 'A-OK' since blizzard has done nothing to stop them in game?

We agree there and I miss our technical talks. Too busy to go into it today but you are right.

2 Likes

Speaking of smurfs, just got done with a silver level game… and a top 500 Hanzo on the other team. It’s BS. It’s not RARE.

1 Like

You are in bronze. There are no hackers in bronze. I play in gold/plat and I’ve seen one hacker since the game released. These players are just good compared to you. Am sure a few smurfs are in bronze but that would be the extent of it.

Hey man I’m not trying to marginalize your experience but maybe you shouldn’t come in here like myth busters trying to debunk an entire thread based off your personal experience?

Like it’s great you don’t see hackers when you play. Honestly happy for you. That doesn’t mean they don’t exist or have a large impact on ladder.

Also you specifically say there are no hackers in bronze but you play in gold/plat? I shouldn’t have to explain why what you’re saying makes no sense right?

People bored with the game will buy bronze account then try to see how far they can get with cheats.

I’m sorry but you should reconsider your position bro

Edit: This dude comes in here talking about not seeing any cheaters on comp and hasn’t even played an hour on a hero this season I’m done yo

2 Likes

One of my accounts is bronze, one gold.

Hackers, leavers, and smurfs in both. Good for you that YOU don’t see this.

1 Like

Did they pay for the game? Then Blizzard doesn’t care. Anything for a higher stock price.

2 Likes

Hacking, Boting,Leaving,Smurfing,etc,etc are all prevalent no matter what Blzz or their fanboys say.

Game should never go below $60 either…that’s just inviting the problem to worsen and it does each time they do.

4 Likes

There are many occasions where developers ignore violations of the EULA for the profit.

Being morally cool is a good thing, but it doesnt pay your bills lol

1 Like

I think they spend more time banning people complaining about other using cheat software. I spent allot of time and effort with solid evidence to hacks@blizzard.com . No response, no accounts bann, players keep ranking with hacks freely… I think its time to stop playing blizzard games if the attitude from blizzard still is “zero cares” …