Should Venture have self-damage on their primary?

Seems only fair since Sig, Zarya, and Pharah do.

1 Like

I’d rather they remove it from those three than add it to Venture.

2 Likes

If she doesn’t take shrapnel damage to the face while diving into steel and stone, I imagine she’s okay.

1 Like

Hard agree, tbh.

then junkrat should have self inflicted damage as wel then

He did in OW1. He should again, imo. If Pharah has it, Junk should have it.

Junkrat was absolutely awful when he had self damage, though, and he’s already pretty damn bad as it is. I don’t think Junkrat should get nerfed because other characters are jealous of the one thing going for him.

1 Like

Their teeth take all the self damage for them, its a hidden passive.

I mean junkrat is way worse than pharah and is a completely different hero in playstyle. Pharah shouldn’t have self damage, because it makes her more reliant on mercy, but she really shouldn’t get any buffs until that combo is gone.

only if they also gain self knockback for mobility

No- their resistance is from all the extra iron in their rock-centric diet

The combo of having to land either two direct hits and a splash or two direct hits and using an 8 second cd? She can’t even stay in the air indefinitely anymore. Her self-damage should be gone.

You underestimate Junk mains too much. They can predict and calculate the angles to hit enemies without inflicting self damage even if we add it back.

The combo of pharmercy that makes her not need the combo you mentioned. Pharah is a fine hero and if it wasn’t for mercy would probably be one of the healthiest characters in the game. But while pharmercy is a thing pharah can’t get anything. The best she could get, and this should happen anyway, is nerfing the egregiously overpowered hitscans like ashe or soldier.

Let’s just not look to closely at Junk and then i don’t care what you do with the others