Should one tricking be a bannable offence in Ranked?

Do you break the law because you think you’re morally right?

That’s the story of Tracer and Winston :man_shrugging:t2:

They are vigilantes.
They broke the law to continue doing Overwatch things.

:man_shrugging:t2:

So are you saying you’re a vigilante?

I’m a guy on the forums who doesn’t like one tricks?

Why is this so hard for people to follow?

Because the people who RUN the game have said one tricking is allowed. Until such a time as THEY change their mind, that will not change, and until that time, one tricks that were one tricking BEFORE the rule changes should not be banned because they were doing nothing wrong at that time.

I’m just voicing the opinion it should be bannable, that the small percent of us who care not for team work, team play, coordination or winning should be ripped violently out of this community and tossed into the chasm that is other games.

Or hey, stop playing competitive until you can actually play the game of hero switching and counter picking.

That’s really easy to follow, your reasoning why is the part that seems to be hard to follow.
Basically your reasoning is that because you want everyone to play how you play they should only play that way and no other way.

Or maybe you should be tossed into that chasm considering you want to punish people who are following the CURRENT rules.

Quote where I said that.
Because you’re the fourth person in the last month to make that exact claim at me.
It’s never once been true.
I don’t care what you do or how you play the game, but if you play only one character and say things like “sorry man this account is Torb only.”

You deserve to be banned for inconveniencing your team mates that were actually trying to not be toxic, regressive individuals.

I want to punish a small part of the community for inconveniencing a large part of this community.

That’s like, making sure a blacksmith has to be a baker too.

Why can’t the blacksmith just be a blacksmith huh? Sure they’re not always the BEST blacksmith, but that doesn’t mean you should make them go cook bread on their off days.

No, it doesn’t even slightly compare.

I’m replying to the OP not to you.

You’re still wrong…

If we were to punish people for inconveniencing another person in this world, every person in the world would be in jail.

I’m talking about a video game.
Specifically the one that we are on the forums about.

While not respecting the rules of that game yourself. Noone should be punished for following the rules.

You say what now? You’re saying what is wrong exactly, a metaphorical comparison between two different trades with two entirely different subsets of jobs, saying that my statement is wrong?

Now that’s insulting. Why are you insulting a baseline comparison between two very different trades, because I refuse to allow you to simply state that something this complex is wrong without an explanation.

It takes roughly 15 years to become a blacksmith.

It takes one afternoon to add a new hero to your pool.

Be insulted, see if it changes anything.

See why didn’t you say this to begin with. I despise the word wrong, because it’s almost never used correctly.

This does not disprove my statement, it simply pulls the context into an entirely different direction.

Try again.