Should moira be reworked?

Let’s talk about this seriously, I don’t want this to seem like I’m furious with Blizzard or anything. But…
Moira is beyond hated, beyond easy, and very boring to play. Should they try and change her to be more engaging, harder, and/or mechanically demanding?
The way I’d do it is give her WAY too much healing while she has resource (upwards to 90HPS), but reducing her resource recharge rate as well as the maximum resource, and making it so her right click takes a bigger hit proportionally to resource gain, and she recharges faster while out of combat rather than in it. Just an idea off the top of my head.

13 Likes

No she’s fine the way she is.

32 Likes

I think this applies to McCree. I don’t suggest he be reworked

This is just a revert tho :kissing:

Idk if it qualifies as a rework

2 Likes

Nope.
Shes just easier to play than some of the roster, like MANY other heroes.
She could do with her damage sukk beam size reduced a little but not much else.

2 Likes

No

5 Likes

No, she doesnt need to be reworked because a bunch of people are biased against her

i do think she is too easy, and i have devised a plan to fix her

1 Like

No she doesn’t need rework. She doesn’t need a nerf either. Just buffs.

5 Likes

I like Moira and dont mind playing against her as she is.

1 Like

Post this in one of the other 1000 threads, why create a new one? Also, no.

1 Like

No. There are other heros that should be. Shes is not one of them… tweaks yes

You posted in the wrong forum mate. In here Moira is protected by the mythical skills delta, championed by Jeff himself. And there’s a saying, wrestle with Jeff, prepare for death.

2 Likes

No, she shouldn’t be reworked. She’s fine as she is in both form and function.

Which kinda annoys me. When I don’t have anything to rant about, I run out of funny things to say, so… Uh…

Yeah. She’s fine. Leave her.

1 Like

Nope. She could use some tweaks, like every character, but a full rework isn’t necessary.

DPS wonder why their queue timers are so long.

8 Likes

No mate, i rarely even play support and mostly play dps. I just dont find any trouble dealing with her and I’m at an average ranking. I find it silly that high rank player cry about her as if she was an OP monster.
Its mainly just salt speaking dying to a random Moira orb.

2 Likes

Because high ranks have their standards, call it ego or call it pride, they know 101 ways to destroy a lone Moira, but it doesn’t stop them from all looking down on Moira’s kit.

I’m just saying a true competitive player deals with the situation and doesnt just cry about it, if its not really OP.
Complaining that someone else plays a hero which requires less effort to play is a very weak mindset to have.

3 Likes

Who complained about other person? You play what you want we don’t care. We are talking about balancing a hero, not a player.

No they arent talking about balance. People who hate Moira complain that shes relative easy to play. Thats all there is to it. Its some false sense of entitlement that one deserves the win just by playing the more difficult hero.

8 Likes

same response i gave yesterday (and will probably have to give going forward)

she can end up being stronger…i wouldnt care…as long as she has an increased skill cap…an actual skill floor…and doesnt feel cheap to play with or against…

asking for a rework does not mean you do not care about the hero…i WANT her to be a good hero

3 Likes