Should I buy a logitech g pro wireless

Does that mat only work with the 903 and 703 ? or does it work with the G pro wireless as well ? Dont worry I see cymister already answered this above.

Apparently you can set that powerplay mat underneath another mat and it still works.

Most owl players use wireless mice. So that’s not true anymore. Though I do still like wired mice.

Yeah kinda, the 703 is the one thats the same, however the pro G is similar button setup, I think you can block off the side buttons that you dont want to use.

just get the latest ec. zowie mouse shapes are god tier.

I just looked at the zowie site, I see they have brought out a new one called the EC1, previously I read about the EC1-B and it got slated for being a bit dodgy. Wonder what the new one’s like. The EC1-A is amazing, will be sad to see it go. Still I like the idea of wireless to. Maybe I buy both lol.

No, most are not ambidextrous mice actually, only a few are.

Think hes refering to the pro g.

In some ways I guess ambidextrouse shape makes more sense, as it’s balanced for exact aiming, instead of flipping ou ot one side.
Wish there was more info on why Zowie have replaced the EC1-B with an EC1 and what the differences are.

i got the cheaper logitech g305 wireless with the hero sensor, because people say if you put a light lithium battery in its basically a no frills g pro. i use that as my work mouse, but i just dont like the plain shape style for gaming, and wireless is not that amazing tbh (i use a bungee so wires not much of an issue)
i then have a zowie ec2a divina for gaming, i love everything about it, especially with the zowie mouse pad.
i find mice that have ergonomic shapes like ec2a or razer deathadder, (i think logitch also do an ergonomic shape) really helps you keep your cross hair stable and lets you do smooth horizontal and vertical sweeps. i think the plain mouse style is more for the high sens wrist aimers or fingertip grip.