Sharing my distaste at placement levels

Just report guys like that. Trust me, if he does that for like 5 or more games he’s banned.

I’m high silver pal. I did get to 2335 so close to plat but was dropped back to silver an mid I anticipate another mid silver placement after the 10 matches.

We had a Widow smurf earlier. I was Rein and in agony carrying and we losr on Anubis brutally. We had him against us again on Blizzard World. I was Moira (recognized my username) and we hard fought won. Smurfs are beatable but a wrench in the system. We all deal with em and beating em is sweet. Just chin up and focus on the good not the bad…

Whats your main?
What rank would you say you belong?
How many hours per day do you play overwatch?
Do you have a decent mouse and pad?
Are you running the game in all low and at what fps? Whats the refresh on your monitor?

This is terrible advice. Use coms and chat and learn a variety of heroes! That will aid you far more than being another one trick that ignores the team.

No chat means you don’t get tilted, and you can play more consistently.

You don’t get to tell your team what to do, so it forces you to be a team player and follow THEM instead. You can’t ask for help either, so you need to learn to position, duel and focus fire or you die.

One tricking means you automatically become BETTER at your hero that pretty much everyone flexing it at your rank.
For example, after less than 25 hrs and having watched like 3 videos and do a few training / bots I’m already a better Brigette that the ones I come across.

By the way I must be doing something right because I went from lv1 to lv3 endorsement in only 5 games, even though I lost two.

The last one was literally my fault because I messed up twice in a row. I literally THREW THE GAME (not on purpose, it was my mistake) and I still got a shot caller and 2 good teammate votes. Again, I’m not in comms.

At low rank there are TONS of thing to learn and improve. Trying to use comms when you can’t even control your hero correctly is completely pointless.

Yet I win woth coms and shot call. Even calling out enemy flakers is huge. Be vocal in coms if for no other reason than to get in the habit as you need them as you climb. One-tricking will improve you at one hero who can be snatched up and/or far from what your team needs in that match. It will just reduce your utility and cost you SR as you lose games you coulda won if you knew a healer or a hitscan or off tank etc. Expecting the entire team to sculpt around you is selfish, naive, and unrealistic. Being 80% at 5 things beats being 100% at 1 thing.

Is that your main account? I don’t want to be rude but I don’t take advice from players ranked lower than me.

Good for you. I’d rather pay attention to the game to improve faster.

No, I don’t need them to climb. I don’t care about climbing either.

If they take it from me I just go torbjorn or quit the match. Done.

My team needs my Brigette because it’s the hero I want to play, and I’m not picking anything else.

They may WANT me on other stuff, they may want quite a few things, but since I have comms and chat off there’s no way for me to know that.

So you throw a tantrum you cannot get your way and play only the least skilled hero in the game? I’ll pretend to be surprised. As for higher rank… you haven’t even placed yet. Take care.

I don’t throw anything. I pick Brigette and if other people want to tantrum about it I would never know because my comms and chat are off.

This is my main account, finished 3228 (with a season high of 3252) maining genji (85% winrate) and mercy (75% winrate).

My career high is 3.5k. Profile is public.
Is genji hard enough for you? I have another account tracer main 3k+ if you want.

Now that we got that out of the way… It’s really funny that you bash me for playing easy heroes when you play moira/reaper and can’t climb out of gold in 22 hours.
I’m sure it’s your teammates though…

And a lot more. My most played are Moira, Roadhog, and Mercy. Unsure why you think Reaper but okay. And if you play multiple heroes: why are you recommending the opposite? confused One-tricking is a very bad habit and ignoring coms is just as bad.

Because I want to git gud with Brigette and I won’t get any better if I pick DPS and stomp people.

So I pick Brigette and that’s it. And if anyone has a problem with that they can say it to my face and I’ll start a fist fight with them.

Of course they won’t be able to say anything to me in game because… You know… I can read/hear them. But so far it’s working fine! I got from lv1 to lv3 endorcement since season started!!!

My point is you say you can play multiple heroes then recommend one-tricking… it makes zero sense.

Also strawman much? You can consistently see me saying that the matchmaker is fine. I know I’m not great and have no delusions otherwise. I’m low gold and have not improved past that point. This season I’d like to hit high gold or dip into plat but that’s on me to improve. My mechanics are bad and my play is inconsistent among many other flaws like taking too many risks.

I’m totally 1 tricking this season.
This is my gameplan, feel free to try it. Also if you want help climbing all you need to do is ask me and ill do my best to help you, even though I’m pretty bad at the game.

I can play 3 characters at a diamond level and another 5 at 2700-2800 level. Still doesn’t change the reality that it was one-tricking each of these characters individually that got my skill up to the point where I can swap occasionally. Swapping every game from the start guarantees you have no proper feedback on where your skill at a character is after 50 hrs on the character. without feedback, people just blame their teammates and fail to improve. One-tricking helps your skill grow faster because it removes the veil from your eyes that blocks you from realizing your skill at a champion is ****

1 Like

Thank you!

By the way this imbalanced powerhouse called Brigitte is deceptively hard to play! I think I’m placing gold lol (Should finish today unless im on weed again… Tried one game while high yesterday… Let’s say it didn’t go very well. I almost swap to genji and ruin the account).

Ikr that’s why I watched the same Sombra carry a team alone twice and cause half a team to rage quit.

Maybe they should improve?

They are too busy ragequitting and crying on forums because they lost one game…

1 Like

Very true big like smile :slight_smile:

1 Like