Sharing highlights as a feature?

It would be great to have a feature for sharing highlights easily in-game. When we are waiting as a group for the next match, we could show our highlights to our friends… that would be a fantastic entertainment (instead of the boring wait time). Like the following: I click on “share with group” on one of my highlights (maybe the saved ones), and if some people in my group or among my friends are interested in viewing it, then they can click on a view button and enjoy :slight_smile: Browsing friend’s shared (saved or current) highlights would be a nice feature as well, especially if saving is allowed. Of course, transfer could only happen when not in match.
What do you think?

5 Likes

Watching the Group Leader’s Highlights together Like in a Theater Mode sounds great. I highly doubt it will be put in as replacement for queue time waiting and not sure how much it would be utilized.

I wouldn’t restrict it only to the group lead’s highlights :slight_smile:

I guess someone might enjoy it.

I honestly do not care about what other players do in game

Well, I usually play with friends, and I’m curious how they perform, or how their great moments looked like.

This sounds fun. Chalk it down as one of those features that should already be in the game, if I’m being honest. I play with my girlfriend a lot and it’s sort of a pain to keep turning around to watch each others’ highlights after a long game, and it sucks that I just can’t see my other friends’ highlights at all, especially if they did do something cool.

Another nifty feature could be having an “associated” highlight. Choose a highlight to be soft-saved and you could have it attached to your name on your friends list, allowing friends to pop it up and see your favorite highlight. Of course, just like other highlights, it wouldn’t survive through patches, but it’d still be fun to have around and occasionally check. It’s not like I’m spending that queue time doing much else, and I’m sure some funny ones could be found and enjoyed if you check out your friends list regularly.