Shanghai Dragons vs. Florida Mayhem - FINAL

LOL :joy:

“It’s High noon”

Stuck!!!:flushed:
:boom:
:dizzy_face:
:skull_and_crossbones:

Scott answered a really insightful question…

Sideshow asked if they intended for different heroes to be “off-tank vs. main tank” or “off-support vs. main support” and Scott Mercer replied saying that while they intended to develop heroes to have distinictively different kits, it is the community that really defined who defined the sub roles.

2 Likes

This is why I plan to watch the VOD. I like director commentaries for the same reason.

Stream dead.

uh oh.

RIP

2 Likes

Was just about to ask about that haha

In the meantime, how’s the video upload coming Wyoming?? :eyes:

Uhoh…someone went off script!

Alright, whoever had “Sombra EMP the stream” on their May Melee Bingo Card, you can now mark off that square!

2 Likes

Ooooft what’s going on?
Tech difficulties through all three matches tbf, guess it’s teething problems with the stream location

1 Like

What?! :neutral_face:
I don’t understand.

2 Likes

The community decided DVA and Zarya were off tanks and Reinhardt and Winston were main tanks.

FYI the PlayOverwatch stream is still going so switch over if you need to chew on some video meats…

1 Like

We can see what happened in the replay viewer next week I guess. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That is ridiculous.
Dva and Zarya were designed as off tanks.
Winston and Reinhardt were designed as main tanks.

I guess sleep depravation has kicked in on that subject…

I’m sure the teams will take an extended break while they sort out the technical issues before they “replay” the Mayhem’s attack round.

I AM interested in how they will do the encore presentation tomorrow with this broadcast outage though…

A lot of things commonly attributed to the devs are actually entirely the community’s doing