WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After Knockouts)
#1 NOSTALGIA 94 points
#2 JUNSEI 93 points
#3 WYOMINGMYST 91 points
#4 KEYU 90 points
#5 SICKONE 88 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

IMPORTANT - Earning Rewards

I am tracking multiple reports of not earning the full amount of tokens drops or the Ana skin when watching on OverwatchLeague.com. At this time I recommend watching only on YouTube using your BattleNet account connected YouTube account.

It appears only the Grey version of the Ana OWL skin will unlocked right away when the qualified 4 hours of watching the May Melee Tournament. Please hang tight as I believe this is a bug, you should own the White skin if you obtain the grey skin. I will try to get more information soon, but right now don’t worry if you are missing the white skin.

I picked Dragons to win this. Let’s hope that holds true to save my bracket.

2 Likes

im going to enjoy doing a stats recap come monday…weekend has been VERY varied…hell today alone its been crazy

1 Like

:yawning_face:
:woozy_face:
(reaching for Hershey’s Kisses)
:chocolate_bar: :chocolate_bar: :chocolate_bar:
:milk_glass:
I can do this…

Lol so much footage from Denver International Airport in this mini-doc…

1 Like

The analysts seem to think Mayhem has a stronger DPS lineup, but I just think the Dragons have a weak main tank and the DPS have to work harder, but they’re still the best.

I’ve seen that demon horse.

:scream:

I might start a thread today sometime to ask for double viewership token rewards for late night matches.

Are these people…playing the video game???

My god

Oh Blucifer… he’s nice… he likes apples in the day, unsuspecting human souls at night…

1 Like

Who’s ready for some winston dive, with two awesome tracers.

I spent a week in Denver once. Being from sea-level Houston, I was not able to adapt to the altitude at all.

I was miserable the whole time.

Nice to see you’re still awake at 1:45am to deliver your off-topic but funny prediction in the match discussion thread.

I feared we would miss your one-liners…I don’t know about the rest of my fellow OWL fans, but I get a chuckle every time I see your “predictions”.

1 Like

I’m ready to see Fate get deleted as soon as he jumps while Lip kills 3 and Yaki does the same, yes.

1 Like

On a side note everyone, with this last match, there is a Co-Stream with Bren and Sideshow along side Principal Designers Scott Mercer and Jessie Yang providing commentary.

This is on the PlayOverwatch channel, so rewards will not be eligible, but if you are willing to skip tokens, this might be a fun way to watch: Overwatch League Stream On with T-Mobile - YouTube

2 Likes

I might watch that VOD tomorrow. Sounds fun.

On to the match at hand! I think we’re gonna get the maximum amount of tokens today, this one is going the distance with the Mayhem winning 3-2 in 6 maps.

You mean today…

That Reinforce face is a perfect twitch emote.