Servers keep crashing (Season 11) *Battle.net problem?

few times in a week you’re lucky XD i literally have crash every single game i swear and ofc i get penalties so i’m not even trying to play rankeds and i can’t even finish battle pass. Cool experience blizzard :wink:

5 Likes

I havent been able to play but maybe 3 or 4 games since season 11 and i used to play every night. Of course i am penalized for it. I have been spawned without a weapon or told over and over that i am not signed into my xbox account (i am and dont have an issue on any other game) or that i have lost connection while internet speed is great. I am dropped from nearly every game i try to play after it starts the glitchy transporting me around the map. Garbage lmao.

2 Likes

Same problem very frustrating

2 Likes

Since June 21st/22nd I haven’t been able to log in at all I get the error lc-208.001 on console, when I log in on pc unexpected server error. I’ve contacted blizzard support on bnet and twitter and I’m pretty sure blizzard is ignoring me on twitter now, on bnet I had to file multiple tickets (at one point they said it was a voice chat issue) and the latest one said please be patient and we’ll update you when we get info. My alt accounts work just fine. I’m not banned or suspended and I’ve tried literally everything. I hope they get this fixed because it’s frustrating that bought the battle pass and I can’t even level it up

3 Likes

Think we need to bump this up more

5 Likes

Just when we would have won the match, a DC error occurs. Whenever this issue occurs, the game logs me out and I don’t even get a chance to get back into the match. This happens so often these days that I always get a two hour penalty from the game. Also my endorsement level just dropped from five to four because of this. Very frustrating. Already reported on this several times.

5 Likes

I have the exact same issue. Getting disconnected multiple times a game both in queue and mid game on xbox. started having issues disconnecting in season 10 but they’ve gotten way worse since season 11 started.

3 Likes

Server error middle of the OW2 match, I play defense as a Mauga, at the last minute I fly out of the match due to a connection error. Usually in a similar situation I don’t even get the chance to return to the game, but this time I was able to log back and avoiding getting another penalty after leaving. This happens to me quite often these days.

Shared link to the game: HFKSRR
VIDEO LINK:
(This forum doesn’t allow me to share this link, so copy link text, remove ‘SPACE’ after the dot of ‘gemoo. com’ word to get it to work): gemoo. com/tools/upload-video/share/667761438722666496?codeId=v6aaw2jRVgab9&card=667761435304296448&origin=videolinkgenerator

3 Likes

This has been happening to me on multiple computers on multiple networks, so i don’t think it’s an issue on my end.

Last night, disconnected from 4 games but was able to rejoin by restarting OW2.

This morning, disconnected from one game TWICE, then the following game once. I am now sitting waiting for ban to end. This game is unplayable.

3 Likes

Been happening to me as well about every 3 matches. after 15 days and no word from bliz what so ever, pathetic company full of incompetent people.

3 Likes

Happens to me too, and it affects my comp matches. Thanks Blizz

4 Likes

same YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE making me play val instead cause at least their game works…

3 Likes

Bumping OP’s post. More awareness needs to be spread.

5 Likes

Update, Nope. Still doing it.

3 Likes

‘YOU ARE SUSPENDED’. I can’t even complete daily challenges like ‘Complete 3 games’ because of this connection problem. If I fly out of the match for about ten seconds, the game does not give any possibility to return to the match, because a replacement player has already been put in my place. This penalty system sucks!

4 Likes

I am having the exact same issue. The server keeps crashing and now I am suspended for hours. I have stopped playing the game for now to avoid elongating the suspension time

3 Likes

i cant even play. every couple if matches i get a disconnection error and get a higher suspension every single time. checked my end of things and im definitely not the problem

4 Likes

I was hoping the midseason update would fix it but I still can’t log in and it’s frustrating that I can’t play on my main account when I’ve played since the open beta 2016, had literally everything from overwatch 1, played every comp season since season 1 of overwatch 1 and top 500 in a few arcade modes, going into overwatch 2 I’ve had hit level 200 in the battle pass in every season, I’ve gotten the majority of stuff that came from events excluding legendary missions, and 5k gauntlet rounds. I’m pissed because I’m not banned or suspended and I can’t log in, I’ve given a lot of money to blizzard because I love overwatch and the fact I can’t log in on my main account is (insert profanity) frustrating. I just want this fixed so badly. I haven’t been able to log in since basically the beginning of the season and thinking I can’t get the new titles and icons from the new update is saddening. Please fix this blizzard. There are like 4 others having the same issue that I found online

4 Likes

I very rarely get disconnected, but every couple of weeks I’ll get a few days when, out of, say, 10 server IPs the game will connect me to, 6 will get horrible packet loss and exponentially increasing ping spikes that will get into the thousands. Oftentimes I won’t even be able to leave the game without waiting more than a minute for the screen to load. This is NOT an issue with my connection, I have tried many pingplotter solutions and for every other provider I’ve tested, I’ve had no issues. But on some specific IPs for Overwatch servers, simply no information will get through. Latest issues were on the day of the midseason patch, but it seems to be mostly fixed now.
I have made a post previously detailing the specific addresses that were causing me problems before on this account if anyone wants to compare, but I’m pretty sure those were changed in the meantime.
My current conspiracy theory is that Blizzard wants people to play Arcade more since that’s basically all I’ve been doing to avoid getting leaver penalties XD

3 Likes

Yeah it keeps crashing on me.

3 Likes