Servers down for arcade

Here is video proof that this is in fact, our fault…you still won’t get your SR back, or anything else for that matter.

But hey, be thankful we are not giving you more lootboxes with duplicates in them, or just automatically putting you in as backfill to a game that has ended.

But…we just might!

1 Like

Update everyone, I did get word from Blizzard Customer Service there was a momentary disruption but appears to no longer be happening. I recommend playing for a bit in a non-competitive mode, but otherwise things should be back to normal.

I recognize what you’re saying… but when you look at it from a business owner stand point it’s pretty flawed.

Regardless of when the SR would come back, consumers shouldn’t be punished for providers flaw be it blizzards or their providers.

1 Like

-when those things still happen anyways.

Indie company btw

nope still happening 9k queue…

1 Like

my stream is still live

#broadcastthefail

But wait, there is more!

This is possibly not our fault…no, all you players are having quarantine struggles. The servers are fine. It is not like we mentioned adding an experimental card earlier today to be added, later this afternoon. Nah, nothing here is our fault. We are a huge company, have a couple games, and everything is good. Please watch Netflix.

Thanks,
Your Dev Team

1 Like

To be frankly honest, that is the nature of the world wide web in general. The only type of internet service that requires a constant feed of communication is going to be action-paced online games like Overwatch, and if you take the time to look at all other major online games, there will be times they too have had their own issues. Again, that is why the Competitive penalty starts really small at only 10 minutes, because Blizzard acknowledges anything can happen to any player including issues like this and small issues like ISP outages or power failures. That is not in the player’s control, nor is it in Blizzard’s control, so the rules of the game are specifically balanced to be forgiving for one-time incidents like this but firm for those who consistantly disrupt games by deliberately leaving them.

Are you saying your stream never dropped but you disconnected from the game? That is going to happen. The server that processes your game stream is not necessarily going to be in the same geographical location as that of where the online game is managed.

this is more than just a few having connection issues, this is the game servers crashing and burning. please don’t blow smoke up our fourth point of contact, we aren’t naifs.

2 Likes

The game servers are fine, again it was a disruption in a common point where players connect to the servers. Its not your fault, its not Blizzard fault. The problem is now restored from what I can tell and we can get back into the game.

1 Like

Well I didn’t lose my SR

no, i started my stream after the servers crashed, and will broadcast the attempt to reconnect and play until I can reconnect and play.

1 Like

The servers aren’t back tho, they’re still down

1 Like

I am currently logged onto the Training Range, there may still be high login queues, but when a problem like this happens.

after 25min, the servers are back up, at least for me, for now…

Dude the crash even bugged my game. I can’t play due to the Rejoin Comp match option being there even though there’s no match to join back to because the servers crashed

I also lost SR for the crash

10/10 best game /s

None is blaming players…u just don’t understand