Servers are sick

What the hell is going on? I tried to play competitive, in group, my teammate got into game while I was still sitting in the main menu and saw error of join to server. So, game just didn’t got me in and at the end I lost 50 sr and got the ban for 2 hours for nothing. And I wasn’t only one with this problem. Game leaved 6 people as well. Why do players should suffer because of Blizzard’s bugs?

Doubtful it is a bug. It sounds like a technical issue which could very well be on your end. If you want help in figuring out what may have caused this you can find help in the technical support forum. You can test your connection with a WinMTR .

This is the sign of connections issues between you and the servers and not a problem with the servers themselves. Remember if you see the message, “Lost Connection to the Server” in the title screen or the message “Failed to Connect to Server” in yellow text in the text chat box, this means there is something that disrupted your connection to the game server and not a problem with the game server itself. There can be a variety of reasons this happens including those that don’t disconnect your computer from the Internet. There is great troubleshooting to start with that can most likely resolve most issues and I encourage you to check them out here:

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

I know that usually disconnections happening because of problems with user’s connection, but there was 6 people who left in one second, and I bet they was from the different countries and cities. I never had this before. And then I saw it twice for one evening, and there was many people disconecting as well. How can it be?

I even saw the team chat, two guys exept me was confused, cause we was not in the match, and saw only button “rejoin the match” in menu, what was totally unclickable. I saw new messages in game, so it was not usual disconnecting.