Server Error Disconnects

context: on Asia, JPN server

>Got disconnect from a stadium comp game once, tried to reconnect, didn’t work.

>Finally login, got banned from comp for 15 minutes.

>might be a me problem, just play a quickplay to test my network instead

>got disconnect, but re-joined, played for 2 quickplay to make sure it’s all good now

>got into a stadium comp, got disconnect AGAIN. But everytime I got disconnect, the other team’s 1 support got it too. And we rejoin the game the same time?

>This keeps happenning for 4+ time

>won the game but still got suspended from comp for 60 minutes.

>not a me problem, try to do something about this, just to find out there are many people just like me

I’m not even mad about my suspension but mad about the situation.

Because I really hate leaver, but now I keep bringing problems to my teammate even I didn’t mean to. Why would I got punnished due to server issue?

FIX YOUR GAME

4 Likes

Literally but I’m banned for something that isn’t even my fault. I have good internet, open NAT, and 5hz. I’ve noticed a pattern with mine. It’s after I play 2 comp matches without any “server problems”, the 3rd is always the one to freeze on hero bans then it kicks me out. I really wanted to play competitive Overwatch but now I can’t cause I’m banned. I won’t be able to play drives and get the new player card for next season. Like please for the love of God fix the servers Blizzard.

2 Likes

YES!! I had the same issue!

I play stadium comp.

The first game that I got disconnected is in round 3. And couldn’t login after alot of waiting.

The second game that I got disconnected is during the hero selecting menu just like you( I guess it’s because there are no hero bans in stadium ).

But this time I got lucky and was able to rejoin quite quickly. But after I rejoined, the hero selection ui was completly not visible. I cannot see what everyone chosed and what am I chosing at all! There was simply nothing to interact. No sound no ui no effect. The hero bar is gone. So frustrating :cry:

I wonder how many skins I need to buy for this to stop being an issue. Currently sitting on a two hour ban playing with a new local friend group. Maybe spend some money on maintaining a server connection when no issues from player side are present. Le Seraphim is really cool tho /s

1 Like

I got DC often the past week, so often that I’m now banned for 1.5 hours. I’ve scaled down the resolution to 120hz and the game still crashed mid game. Logged in my 2nd account and changed the resolution to 100hz, played a game and managed to finish it. Not sure if that’s a fix but I’m scared that it might crash again when I use my main acc …resulting in further ‘damage’. It’s a wild hunch..but could someone in-game kick out another player by dc-ing?him?

Bro it might not be you.

First: It might be server side issue. You simply cannot fix server side problems.

I almost play every single day and this happend to me yesterday. And it happend same time to the other team’s support. I do not believe the client side issue can just “happend” to 2 different people.

Second: Today I played 3 stadium game, and there are at least 1 “left the game” situation happend.

And I did ask every game’s leaver does this happend to you more than once these day. 2/3 of them said yes.

Random disconnection happening every now and then, no response from devs, they know what is going on, they just don’t want to address it.

1 Like

It is getting worse tbh, I thought the recent update would fix it, but seems like it didn’t.

I’m literally in the menu, doing nothing, less than a minute then I got disconnected.

Where are the devs?

2 Likes

Yesterday afternoon, I played 5 to 6 games on my other PC at my 2nd house and didn’t DC… both PCs almost the same specs. Half an hour ago I got DC after just about 2 mins of playing… OMG, what went wrong?! I replaced the GPU (with a spare that I have, same spec) and tried playing on my new acc… game lags so terribly when both teams meet and then I got DC when reaching the 2nd point. SIGH… I’ve just used Furmark stress test and it was without any issue. Got me thinking for a while, has it anything to do with windows version? I’m still on win10… couldn’t upgrade coz CPU is AMD Ryzen 5 1600X (8core Version)… all 1000 series cannot upgrade, so both my PC needed CPU replacement, bought 1 5600X oredi, waiting to buy another… Any solution yet?

Just tested Europe Server just now… finished a game without issue

I also thought this could be happening. Someone Drop Hacking everyone because they are salty players… But for it to be happening to so many people, it has to be a server/blizzard issue(s).

1 Like

Devs are busy making $200 cosmetic bundles for a game players cant play with basic stability issues solved.

1 Like

And now I am suspended.

I’m just jumping around in the spawn before the match starts, and got disconnected.

Are they even looking at these bug reports?