Server error and Why Technical Support are barely useful?

Hi everybody,

I am constantly getting banned and losing ranked point due to server error. At start of the match I’ve just can connect and only restarting client helped. But I’ve already got ban and my sweety RP.
I’ve asked support 2 times about this kind of issues and got only: oh, poor you, this is known isses and we can do nothing.
Issues are still present, no any kind of return of my ranked points or some sort of loot boxes as compensastion.
Why in 21st centry when other companies are client-oriented blizzard still ignoring issues on their side?

You never get SR back. It has got nothing to do with support being useless. It is a company wide rule. If they would give it back people would instantly grab that opportunity to abuse it to their own benefit.

If it’s on blizzard server side, they should at least refund loss somehow, sonds legit?

They won’t give back SR under any circumstance. Their stance in this can be read in a sticky in this part of the forum.

And if want to see it done differently the place to talk about it is the general discussion or the competitive discussion forum. This forum is only for posts about people who seek help with actual technical issues, not complaints.

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here: