Serious bug in the Top 500

2 days before the end, I was a top 410 player.On average, it fell by 3-4 places per day.Anyone would think that he is 99.9% likely to remain in this top.After 2 days, I enter the game with the start of the season and see that I have dropped out of the top 500.It was really amazing from any point of view.I check this top and see that the same player with the same statistics (the same profile by stats) occupies around 150 spots.To see this you can check Eu Tank top 50-200(Season 5)

2 Likes

Same problem here. I logged in yesterday, and the competitive recap for the season said I was top 473, but it’s nowhere to be seen in my career. I even got the top 500 role title, but I don’t show up anywhere on the leaderboard…

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I have linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 5). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.