Seoul Dynasty vs. Vancouver Titans - Stage 1 Semifinals - FINAL

This is why I wished Dragons won against Dallas, I just did not get how Dragons lost against Dallas, they are rather average. I wish Effect was playing, they would have won. Then Dragons may have been the first to destroy the Titans.

Gotcha, is it really called Zen Goats?

ok thats the second time a broadcaster has referenced 4 wins…is semifinal different?

Oh I already have a clever sign planned…

1 Like

Original Goats is with a Moira.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Yes. The 3 main flavors of Traditional Goats are:

Moira, Ana, and Zen.

Moira is the original, Ana counters the Moira version, Zen is the strongest, but weaker to dive.

Yes, for the Semi Final and Final it’s first to 4, where the Quarter Final it was first to 3

Yes, first to 4 (not 3), note how I have seven play slots listed in my score board.

2 Likes

Oh wow! I never have seen a Ana or Moira comp. I always thought it was just the tanks they swapped out.

Its funny how many versions of goats exist, while the forum claims ther is just one

1 Like

The Advantage to Ana is there is even bigger burst healing but you often sacrifice damage from that of Brigitte or Zenyatta. Moira also provides better AOE healing, but often sacrificing crowd control from Brigitte or Lucio

1 Like

Ana was big in the off season before everyone settled on Zen as the best pick.

1 Like

What do you mean never seen Ana… they used Ana on multiple occasions and Moira in the OWL… this year. Ana is used to counter the Chengdu Hunters Hammond chaos comp.

I must of just missed it! Haven’t seen the Hunters play yet, maybe that’s it :slight_smile:

Ana used to fuel the old “Triple Tank Meta” back in Winter 2017 (Roadhog [when he had the good hook and damage], Reinhardt, D.Va, Lucio, Ana, Reaper/Soldier 76)

2 Likes

Did you not watch the Atlanta Reign match where Dogman clutched with Ana…

How many matches have you watched, 2?

Tyler, that image does not display as that site prevents hotlinking

Ah, thanks. :slightly_frowning_face:

The Titans are just so good, it’s annoying. Almost like NYXL last season, but even more aggresively in your face. Nothing against the Titans, they are a good bunch and definitely deserve it all, but it’s not a good watch.