Seoul Dynasty vs. Vancouver Titans - Stage 1 Semifinals - FINAL

So Seoul is undefeated on this map, so lets see if this is their 1 point… in the 4-1.

I knew they’d do so much better with this comp

MICHELLE ALMOST BACKCAPPED OMEGALUL

Wow… uh… okay.

Question… would not Ana + Sombra be a far better option, due to the nade onto the enemy team after EMP would make transcendence completely useless, and they all die?

Usually an EMP on Zen will mean he’s dead anyway.

And the discord orb is required.

1 Like

Cant rely on getting the Zen that pretty much does the Mercy 1.0 play of HIDE UNTIL I CAN USE ULT.

Nade is too inconsistent, which is why we pretty much never see Ana goats over Zen.

Even though the Ana clutch by Dogman for Atlanta that got them into the playoffs.

Twilight didn’t hide in that fight. They’re on a LAN client, so he was able to actually react to seeing Sombra de-cloak and pop trance before the emp.

Twilight is just good.

goats, goats everywhere

And it’s fantastic. :smiley:

Make sure you get your face on camera :slight_smile:

That is true. But sometimes they hide anyways.

The real issue is that Sombra Goats is not better than normal Zen Goats. It’s used by teams that think they will lose the mirror as a gamble.

I went to the bathroom before Titans started and their already on the second half!

1 Like

Titans is just so damn strong, jesus christ.
they play so organized

1 Like

I decided to check something in the break. This is the list of players that have beaten Runaway/Vancouver Titans since the start of 2018:

Korean Contenders S2 Group Stage, KongDoo Panthera 3-2 Runaway, July 22nd:

• r0ar, Decay = Los Angeles Gladiators
  • YOUNGJIN, DDing, Luffy, CoMa, BlueHaS (coach) = Shanghai Dragons
  • ChangSik = Fusion University
  • shubil = X6 Gaming
  • ChoiSehwan = Team Griffin (formerly Kongdoo Panthera)

Korean Contenders S1 Semi Final, X6 Gaming 3-1 Runaway, April 22nd:

• BQB = Florida Mayhem
  • ChoiHyoBin = San Francisco Shock
  • GodsB, NoSmite, BeBe, Ria, Mask (coach) = Hangzhou Spark
  • RoKy = Toronto Defiant
  • Glister = Gen.G

To put it another way: only ChoiHyoBin is still in the playoffs and has OWL era experience of beating this roster.

2 Likes

I thought Zen was also in the Sombra Goats? Isn’t it just D.Va they switch?

Jesus…Titans just ran through Seoul on that…

Yes, I was just pointing out the problem with running the Sombra in the first place.