Seoul Dynasty vs. Shanghai Dragons - OWL Grand Finals - FINAL

It’s been so hard watching Seoul this season, great players but lacking teamwork to bring the big wins. Seeing them now working coordinated especially around Gesture is an amazing reprisal.

just making sure here…ive received 25 tokens so far today (watched from beginning)…you guys?

I got 30 tokens so far.

Can someone help me out cause I wanna make sure I’m on the right track with something.

So I watched the ~6 hour broadcast today which fits with my 30 tokens received, but there was 2x triple token hours during that broadcast too! So am I right in thinking that for two of those hours, we should’ve got an additional 20 tokens (10 bonus tokens for each of those hours) from watching? Meaning I should’ve gotten ~50 tokens from watching todays broadcast?

I can’t find the live match on the mobile app

seoul rolled shanghai ez clap

There’s aren’t any scores yet though

Or is Wyoming just lazy and forgot to put the score

Matches are over…

And he asked arena to take over…doubt he slept much

The website still says it’s live

Seoul:3 Shanghai: 2 next game is tommorow shock vs seoul again, shock is favored and you can get your tracer grey skin

Ah, unfortunate. Seoul better beat Shock or Ima be mad

we need the gesture hog skin or profit tracer

I want Seoul to win JUST cause I don’t want another SF champions skin

A tiger themed skin sounds awesome frankly

2 Likes

I dislike Shock, their people are annoying

1 Like

If it’s anything like every other mode in this game, including something like ctf, team fights into pushing the objective after winning a fight/getting a pick or 2.

I wasn’t able to watch the games, but so far shock has won 4 koth games, all 2-0. And won both hybrid. They have lost both 2cp and payload. At least First to 4 doesn’t have as high of a percentage of games being koth as first to 3.