Losers Bracket

VS.

Seoul Dynasty

Shanghai Dragons
Season: 12-12 -7

Season: 27-2 +44

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for Grand Finals Brack Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

(Grand Finals Spray and Skins Rewards available only on 10/10)

1 Like

I’m definitely backing dynasty to win this one…

2 Likes

dont mind who wins but expecting a dragons win, could go either way though

1 Like

Alright guys, I will likely be snoozing this last match (as I do have some work in a few hours), keep the chat lively and friendly and enjoy the final match of the morning!

5 Likes

No worries, I’ll keep the scoreboard updated. Pleasant dreams, sir.

1 Like

Dynasty looked good against an incredibly vulnerable-looking Fusion, but I still think that Dragons have this one. I’m definitely not ruling them out though.

I’m hoping for a good match and that’s all. I felt sorry for Fusion, in all honesty. They were really hung out to dry.

2 Likes

Advertisements and everything in between matches so long I legitimately took a shower and still didn’t miss anything.

May need to go camp soundless in wow or something.

Bad meta for them, tank line couldn’t adjust and Seoul thrive right now with big plays, massive shame.

2 Likes

Well we know one thing for sure…

The final will be a rematch no matter what

Wait, this is the Loser’s Bracket. Who did Shanghai lose to?

Gonna predict Seoul to take this if Dragons haven’t tightened their game from earlier and make the right subs when needed, maybe Seoul win 3-1 or even 3-2?

Shock beat Dragons 3-2 earlier this morning in Winner’s Final

1 Like

Who needs doublesniper or even 2 dps when all you need is one god widow?

God widow kills everyone. :’)

Diem’s out here smurfing in an OWL game.

Jumping the gun???

The only reason they lost that was because they c9’ed lmao.

damn, right under their noses!

The Shang-9 is back.

And that’s another Charlie Niner…and that’s another snowman head that goes flying!