Seoul Dynasty vs. Shanghai Dragons- FINAL

#Sandbagging
/s

1 Like

I got 8 picks correct tonight, so there’s that at least. :muscle:

Here’s the Season Playoff implications for Saturday as well.

Paris Eternal vs Shanghai Dragons:

• If the Hunters win against the Shock, this match will have no playoff implications for the Eternal, as they will be eliminated. Otherwise, the Eternal need to win this by at least 2 maps to even have a remote chance of making it into the play-in tourney. If they lose, or if they win by only 1 map, they will be eliminated from season playoff contention.
  • Shanghai needs to win this in order to keep their chances of making it into the play-in tourney high (their loss to Seoul knocked them out of contention for a Top 6 spot).

Los Angeles Valiant vs Boston Uprising:

• This match has no playoff implications for the Uprising; they are already eliminated.
  • The Valiant need to win this match in order to remain competitive for a spot in the play-in tourney (the amount of match wins the Valiant needs in order to make it into the play-in tourney is dependent on how many match wins the Hunters get in their last 2 matches).
    • Similarly to the Hunters, if the Valiant win this match, then they will eliminate both the Paris Eternal and Dallas Fuel from playoff contention (Dallas and Paris cannot pass the Valiant if they win even 1 more match).

Seoul Dynasty vs Philadelphia Fusion:

• The Fusion need to win this in order to guarantee a spot in the Top 12 for the play-in tourney.
  • The Dynasty need to win this in order to remain competitive for a Top 6 spot (they’ve already locked up a Top 12 Spot guaranteed though).

Chengdu Hunters vs Houston Outlaws:

• This match has no playoff implications for the Outlaws; they are already eliminated.
  • The Hunters need to win this match in order to better maintain their spot in the Top 12. Even more so if they lose to the Shock on Friday.
    • Likewise, if the Hunters don’t win their match against the Shock but do win this match (or vice versa), then they will eliminate both the Paris Eternal and Dallas Fuel from playoff contention.
1 Like

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

I need 197 tokens to finish my complete Mercy skin collection. Shanghai and Seoul are actually the only ones I don’t have.

Responding to you in order to give you a heads up that I needed to make an update to the season playoff implications for Friday, with regards to the Justice vs Reign match-up.

This is the full season playoff implication for the Reign with regards to their match tomorrow.