Seoul Dynasty vs. Dallas Fuel - FINAL

You mean, Hack and Smack?

Heh, I am letting myself out.

Oh yeah, I am playing Flower Dance over the OWL stream. Kinda fitting.

tbh, Hack and Smack could also work.

2 Likes

I’m enjoying the new comps more than watching Widow, Tracer, or Dragonblade deciding every game. The game is slowed down now and makes more sense to actually watch.

3 Likes

using that logic you can’t call anything we see GOATS, barely anybody is using Classic Moira GOATS. If it’s a close variant, with the triple support, 2 of them as Brig and Lucio, and 2+ tanks, then it’s a GOATS variant

LMAO aKm’s POV is broken in Command Center.
Actually, all players POV are broken in Command Center right now.

Yeah Command Center is broken, probably cant handle the amount of people viewing it…

Well, given that this is the first time a system like this is running, I am expecting it to break often.

Imagine this but on CSGO though? Or they also have something like this.

People just do not understand that these kind of things usually happen, a new system is always gunna have flaws when it has never been used before. I mean how do you bug test 170k views?

That last map has been climatic, then anticlimatic…

Daaammmnnn AKM pulled it OUT!

Is that a saying? I dont know, using it anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

2 Likes

AKM MR DING DING DING! That was good!

Hey Wyoming, I got trust level 3!

Do I look cool now?

LOL AKM kills everyone and then Zach just…dies.

Dallas seems to be bringing their A game today, and Seoul seems to be struggling. Maybe this really will be a better yer for the Fuel.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

1 Like

Dallas might be mad about their bad first day, so they going all out.

Unfortunately, i’m afraid I’m gonna have to get to bed…I really need some sleep for class tomorrow…

1 Like

Hey everyone, I just got a 3-token drop, it seems like they are getting this rolling again. Note it may still take a while to catch up owed tokens missing from the day today. Please continue to follow this thread for more news on that: