Seoul Dynasty vs. Chengdu Hunters - NOW LIVE

Chengdu trying to decide whether or not to contest the point:

They should have started the season with the Chendgou, a lot more people would look at these crazy bastards and have a different first impression of the OWL.

2 Likes

To keep with the theme, they’re in a world of their own.

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.” - Chengdu Hunters

1 Like

That Hammond is amazing

1 Like

Ameng is easily the best OWL Hamster. I think Muma and Geguri are tied for second. (from what we’ve seen anyway)

1 Like

How did he get another minefield that fast?!

I might make a 3rd Hammond-only account for next season…

Why is Dynasty using the off season skin colors? The white makes it hard to see.

Minefield requires the same ult charge amount as Dva’s bomb, but Hammond just does a lot more damage.

That Chengdu (A) vs. Seoul (D) on Rialto is easily the best OWL I’ve seen so far.

The white skins are Away skins. That doesn’t mean much now, but eventually the games will be played in home cities.

Wow, hamster just got jebaited by munchkin bad.

1 Like

That makes sense, but the white makes it difficult to see abilities and such. Its going to be a pain watching haha.

The players see the normal default skins in the actual game with the normal Red/Blue team stuff. The Team Color stuff is only for the broadcast.

Oh I’m sure. I just mean purely from a spectator mode the white is off putting

They have to do it this way or else any Chengdu vs Fusion or Shock game would be very confusing.

1 Like

Michelle is good at this video game.

Wouldn’t be as confusing if the players actually had gotten creative with the colors instead of going with blue+red four times :wink:
But yeah I get it now, thanks for explaining~

Sombra eats Goat cheese for breakfast

1 Like

So which kpop band is Danny a member of outside of OWL? :thinking: