Sensitivity on 2nd account is different

Hello my overwatch 2 sensitivity on other accounts is different even tho every thing is exactly the same from in game settings to resolution etc i keep searching for a solution but i havent found any but one thing that i have found is that some how the name of the account effects the feeling how your mouse moves i have done the testing in over 10 accounts

1 Like

Is it length related or specific characters?

Did you check under “General” then “Game Play” then Enable High Precision Mouse input turn that on as it is essential to fix problems with mouse tracking in game.

It’s also recommended under Controls < General < Turn all Console Controller sensitivities to 0% as even if a controller isnt connected it can cause inconsistent issues.

Then making sure in Windows under mouse settings that “Enable pointer Precision is turned off?”

Can I also ask how you are testing these sensitivities to see how they measure differently? no offense but no one has 10 accounts since you need 1 mobile / cell number per account and you’re saying the name effects the sensitivity would that imply you’ve tested the different accounts with the same ingame name but with different battlenet #42342 numbers at the end?

I feel like this is a troll post as well

just purely account based - Hello this is not a troll post also i have Enable pointer Precision turned on for all accounts and yes i have extra phone numbers for my self and enough to use for all my accounts as for the testing on some accounts when dragging or tracking the feels so sharp but on others it feels so smooth and doing 360’s differs on the sharp feeling accs it takes about 2 mouse turns but on the smooth ones it takes 1 mouse turn and you can mostly feel it when playing charcs that need scope like ashe or widow i know how unrealistic this sounds but i have made sure of it i am just so tired of searching and finding nothing about this issue

I suggest getting a recording of it. You’ll need a screen recorder and a camera to show the mouse input. I’d also look at a mouse acceleration tracking program to register when the acceleration changes. I’ve never thought that OW2 uses raw input as sensitivity doesn’t seem to be consistent throughout matches for me, aim feels differently from 1 to 2, and not a single dev has confirmed that they use it.

okay whats after that also by camera you mean i record my mouse and screen and at the
same time ?

You’d want it to prove/capture that the mouse is the same and moving at the same speed for each account. This prevents anyone from claiming manipulation of any sort.