Secret Private ExC? (day 2 edit)

Emphasis on the “nyeh!”

guys an experimental just dropped
no im not joking

1 Like

Because you are considered their fan, since you are playing this game.

Basically, Blizzard assumes that all they have as playerbase are streamers and their fans.

1 Like

So insert that Maury meme about “we determined that was a lie”

2 Likes

Oh really now, mister Andy?

2 Likes

This ExCard was neither secret or private :stuck_out_tongue:

It just hadn’t been announced yet.

11 Likes

Well either way it looks like fun, we need more of these silly ones. You should tell them we like these silly modes

…[Real Life Cough]…

…“Yet?”

Not a good look tbh.

…yeah don’t know about that take…

Yikes :\ thats not great

see ★ New CREATOR EXPERIMENTAL patch notes (Big changes) - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com) For what andy talking about

1 Like

thats such a stupid thing to say koala brain

1 Like

Just as a quick FYI, I may not be able to create my usual Experimental vs Live comparison video that I post on my YouTube channel. The reason being is that I didn’t expect this coming, and with virtually every hero being tweaked it would take days to prepare. Maybe if I can finish some other projects, I might have time to get one done before the end of the ExC, but no promises.

Thanks for your understanding.

5 Likes

It’s ok, we are both dealing with alot.

Peace…(now time for a PB and J.)

Edit: adding the second provided link: What an interesting hypothesis: Creator Experimental Card and Creator Cup - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

you contradicted yourself if they hadn’t been announced they were a secret and private “oh look the floor is made out of floor”

1 Like

When and where it was supposed to be announced? :thinking:

1 Like

So many lies.

What else to except from Blizzard after all.

1 Like

It’s obvious , u failed dude .

You were right, and this youtuber might be in some trouble for leaking it.