Secret Metric, reported? You get leavers

Even if you’re not playing bad, or talking in chat if you get reported you get leavers and throwers. I can’t explain it better but I’m literally on a 5 game leaver streak on my team not the enemy team. Same people will be in the game multiple matches.
I got reported for playing widowmaker. I got reported for asking for a mercy.

2 Likes

The excuses are getting worse ecery day

6 Likes

I actually can’t believe I got that many games in a row with a leaver. That’s my longest streak. In the game I got reported for playing widow we already had 5 dps. But they still blamed me for the L. Reported and then left after making bad comments in the game chat.

I won harder games this morning up about 200sr to where I normally sit, and then out of nowhere a string of toxic players non stop. I don’t understand it.

1 Like

What mode was this in?

2 Likes

Open Queue Competitive

1 Like

Nah you right its bots that are programmed to leave after a certain time… These excuses are horrible

4 Likes

i solved your problem…dont play open que?

5 Likes

In open que comp, i found u will get reported for playing sombra, widow, hanzo(not as often), mei, and bastion. Other dps do but very few compared to those. A lot of players consider them “throw” picks because if ur not a god aim (t500 or better) then u are throwing with those heros even if u enjoy them and they are ur best.

That said, asking for a healer when ur playing dps in open que, i dont care if ur carrying the team in open que, if ur dps and u want heals YOU can go heals its none of the other players responsibility to go heals to keep YOU alive when u can change just like they can. That is u being selfish and no one will like u for that and u will get reported faster then playing sombra and jumping off cliffs all game. Sorry but its just one of the unritten rules thats been there since the begining of the game. I personly wouldnt report u for that but if u asked for a healer and u were widow and we had no healer i would say to u “thanks for offering to go healer, remeber the button to change heros is usually “H””

Yes there are a Lot of leavers lately either due to bad commection issues or just a salty player. They are not the only reason someone is losing but they sure dont help. Some days are good some days are bad and some days i just have to play that hero i havnt played in a while and i do amazing for some unknown reason…its very random sadly.

2 Likes

Oh so the community is toxic? Never would have guessed.

Also I got a leaver in role queue this morning and that’s even worse. That is actually unwinnable

I didn’t say anything like that (bots leave after x amount of time). I am saying you get paired with people who are likely to leave or be toxic and the patent showed those things are actually monitored by the matchmaker.

1 Like

This thread should come with a free tinfoil hat. Do you guys really think that a million dollar company is conspiring to make you lose a 6 year old game?

2 Likes

Ehm. :smirk: Ok, Open Queue, on console, low(erish) elo perhaps? :thinking:

Some (!) players see open queue as EDIT the “mess around” comp mode. :roll_eyes:
→ On some days you simpley get there more BS … than OW usual… :man_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That I can believe that makes more sense

Yes the comunity for OV is and has been very toxic (really since season 1 its been salter then the dead sea not sure why thats a question or surprize to anyone anymore??) This is from how the game was designed were if u lose due to a thrower or any reason u lose sr even if u played ur best game of ur life. This causes the toxicity becasue u are being judged on other peoples skills (or lack of). To fix this bliz needs to change the sr gain/lose to be per person performance NOT per win/loss.

Having a leaver is a garenteed loss 9/10 times really they should just end the match when they leave and adjust the sr gain/loss accordingly as well. That may fix that

Since bliz wont let us know how the matchmaker really works, we have to guess and judge it based on our current experience per game or over all. And i would have to agree with u that if u win to much u will be slapped back down with leavers, throwers, players in the wrong rank, smurfs and anything else they can throw at u. On the flip side…if u lose to much u will get all the smurfs and be against the throwers most times to make sure u will have unloseable games horray!..to bad it dosnt even out enough to matter as u lose more sr then u gain,l. With the exception if u are the smurf the matchmaker will favor u because its trying to do what it was made for and that is get the smurf out of that rank fast cuz they dont belong there…but the smurf will throw (most times soft throw by playing drunk, high, or half asleep maybe, or by purposely “wiffing” shots ect so they can stay in that rank. All because smurfs have very low self esteam so they have to make themselves feel big and bad by flexing their “muscles” in lower ranks.

Bliz could fix all this stuff, but they would rather spend all their time and money on making OW expantion…i mean OW2…ya 2…

1 Like

What are these patents people keep referring to? Are they real? Can someone show me them?

1 Like

ya bruh, its the internet…why are you surprised? (tbags)

1 Like