Season's Greetings Meta Lack of Options

Snowstorm – would be doable without the stupid reload mechanic.

Abominable - as others have said, I’ve queued for this mode multiple times and I never get YETI… how about just giving us a dedicated queue for it??

Caught a Cold - Impossible without collusion.

Drop the meta to 5 or add more options that dont require that we spend days and days on this crap.

1 Like

Despite pressing prefer yeti, I have yet to get a singular game as him in almost 15-20 games.

I reckon the “play games as hunter to increase chances of yeti” is a straight up lie.

I also got into a game where not a soul was chosen as yeti and it instantly closed, despite me picking prefer yeti.

It’s lot a lie, it just isn’t actually putting you in the Yeti queue. You’re clicking Prefer Yeti, but it’s putting you in Prefer Hunter.

People are actively helping each other get the yeti achievement. I’m glad there is still some community left here!

the one time I got it I’m pretty usre I had a stack and they just rolled me versus all the other times of people throwing themselves off ledges or walking into the yeti.

terrible event.

people are actively asking in match chat if the yeti needs it just to get it over with

Already forgot it exists.

The modes are incredibly lame and the fact that people are win trading just confirms it.

Also a skin for a character that is borderline throwing 99% of the time they are locked in, which is just crazy to me lol.