Season One Twitch drops: Earn rewards watching your favorite Overwatch 2 streamers

Inflate your viewerbase with incentives being the only way to earn in game items for free

Twitch drops are a current marketing practice used by all big multiplayer game corporations.

It is not a good representation, either positive or negative, of a game health.

I would be more worried of there werenā€™t twitch drop, as I am sure that marketing tactic is not free.

oh no its a twitch dropā€¦ AAA oh wait I can just plop in a stream, mute the tab and go on my way, check back to see if I need to switch streamers to claim my item while still doing whatever I need to do.

Blizzard canā€™t do anything right anymore

Yeah, iā€™m not gonna artificially pad those viewership numbers for some old skin and a charm.

Thatā€™s the entire point, they want people to do exactly that. Its purely a marketing ploy, idiots see viewership numbers and think ā€œoh wow, it must be successful or popularā€.

1 Like

what is a shill sorry i am new

ā€œFreeā€.

Small Indieā„¢ is doing its best, please, be patient :hugs: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

5 Likes

Are new lootbox system, boy did we have it good back thenā€¦

Are we able to earn twitch drops that we didnā€™t make it for? Because I just found about this. I would have loved the Winston skin :face_exhaling:

Nope thatā€™s not going to happen