Season One Twitch drops: Earn rewards watching your favorite Overwatch 2 streamers

Still don’t have the Kiriko skin from the last Twitch promotion, or the donut charm. No mention I see of that and there are many on the forums who’ve reported similar.

i would, if it wasn’t everyone’s response to not agreeing to them.

booing intensifies

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::-1:

5 Likes

you are not agreeing, you are defending blizzards bs… if you give stupid answers you get that back. or just use ignore list. over 11k posts and still easily offended someone calls you out for bs.

2 Likes

Thats a dope skin! Cant wait to play on silent while im at work tomorrow and walk away so i can enjoy the skin when i get off!

I already own werewolf Winston. Here’s an idea make a second version were the name is werewolf Winston 2

5 Likes

Does anyone remember Summer 2016 when the Summer Games event had paid-only skins and people complained and Blizzard changed it? God,I miss times when people expected earnable cosmetics from events.

2 Likes

bruh blizzard you gonna pull your head out anytime soon on the prices.

2 Likes

yea i remember and i bought lootboxes for 50€ because i liked the game and everything about it… after the first lunar it just got worse and worse…

1 Like

Come on Octo, you’re better than this.

5 Likes

They be acting like receiving free content is any way similar to how it was

Purposely manipulative imo

1 Like

Wasn’t free to play supposed to give us more content or something? Because so far:

1.The 3 new heroes released with 1 less cosmetic than old heroes used to (1 epic compared to 2,2 highlight intros down from 3 etc.)
2.Kiriko’s 20$ ‘‘legendary’’ skin barely changes her model.
3.Events are 1 week shorter
4.We are only getting 3 skins this Halloween event,back in the day we used to get double this.

1 Like

It’s true though

If you want to hate on how expensive the skins are that’s fine, but complaining and insulting the devs because of free content?

(Not you but certain entitled people on this thread)

2 Likes

What free content,exactly? The event gamemode goes away in 2 weeks and I can’t earn any skins to use after that. (not counting the Reaper skins since that’s an outlier we’re not gonna see for future events.)

5 Likes

the only thing thats free is the charm you have to leave your phone on afk to farm it. so basically its not free. the winston skin is ow1 content, payments have been done torwards it.

4 Likes

Wth are you guys doing? 3 new skins and you try to hype up a event by giving a old winston skin away? What happened to better events? I swear you guys are actively trying to sabatoge your own game.

1 Like

just go play and have fun, skins are skins!

1 Like

Its probably safe to assume they were selling this “more content” idea to new whales-I mean new players. Its the ONLY way that statement even makes sense now. There’s just not enough time left in the year for them to make good on this claim.

using what was free from playing the game to inflate twitch interest is pretty telling how badly this game is going…

1 Like

What if I already have the Werewolf Winston skin? Do I get currency equal to a skins worth?

1 Like