Season 9 worst one?

is just me season 9 worst one, i cant find DPS who can play, i cant find who play tank, keep meet four healing in five matches

i can play healer and tank but cant find DPS much, im low gold this season support be in low platinum maybe high gold my placement matches keep picking four DPS.

7 Likes

Youā€™re not alone it happened to me too but Iā€™m a mid silver player

2 Likes

It seems every season is the worst one on these forums.
Yet here I am at career high, and finally in Sr range of my gm friend who Iā€™ve wanted to duo for the past 2months.
Itā€™s not the season, itā€™s just personal experience.

4 Likes

[Insert Current Season] is the worst season ever.

13 Likes

No, season 5 was and always will be the worst season. That was when Dive was at its strongest after the downfall of Ana and triple tank.

5 Likes

I think maybe you just feel more and more weary of the game, so it just seems like each new season is ā€˜the worst yetā€™

At least thatā€™s the case for me. My tolerance for the nonsense that comes with playing this game is pretty much zero at this point.

Is there people missing the coinflip of season 1 ?

1 Like

And majority of my games start with 3-5 DPS instalock.

1 Like

yeah because its always totally new [worst] people playing current season.

1 Like

It canā€™t be worse than Season 5 to Season 7

1 Like

lot newcomers want go DPS inspire by overwatch league seeing the DPS awesome skill and kill, it see newcomers donā€™t know how competitive work

I havenā€™t played season 9 yet but isnā€™t every season bad?

its pretty scary when tank/healer is the first roles locked in.

every season is the worst season. its just the way it is lol

Iā€™ve not been playing that much, not for any reason related to the season, but it hasnā€™t been great. Iā€™ve found my teams have been in group chat less and i keep being forced to play barrier for bastions, more than any other season.

That said my win loss rate has been pretty good so I canā€™t really complain.

Iā€™ve been on my new alt account mostly playing dps and some Moira. Iā€™m not going back to main account (tank main) until Briggy comes out. Hack is just too frustrating to deal with. Iā€™m not saying Sombra needed her buffs (although hack time is seriously ridiculous when I have my shield up and she is still able to hack me because of latency), but her kit as everything in it that is fun to play with, but utterly frustrating to play against. It was cool when she was niche on certain maps, but seeing her every game as a tank player just isnā€™t fun.

And when I say fun, please donā€™t think Iā€™m crying because I canā€™t dominate the game, thatā€™s not it, I mean the ability ā€œhackā€ is a game mechanic that is gives you simply the worst feeling in the world as a gamer, having your entire kit stripped away just sucks. I avoid games that carter to this kind of mechanic.

And I guess thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing with my alt, Iā€™m avoiding it. Iā€™m off Reinhardt (and tanks) and playing McCree, Moira, Sombra, and Tracer on my alt.

Itā€™s a holiday vacation for me as a tank player, but I assume Iā€™m also contributing to the mess at lower ranks because Iā€™m not the first person to lock in a tank like I normally do.

The worst season by far is season 5

No way this is the closest to balanced this game has ever been with no must pick heros.

Some heros are much stronger and some much weaker but no mandatory heros

Nah its getting better. People are playing fill more. think the fact that you cant main a character up to top 500 changed that fact in some way.

People Instalocking 3+ DPS Heroes and Getting Stomped
"Filling"

I wouldnā€™t say that. I climbed from mid plat to diamond this season, but the more I play the more I donā€™t like how stupidly fast Sombra hacks. What sucks is even if you do interrupt her, she can just run away and do it all again in 4 seconds flat.